trenta y singko

"Hey kai? Wake up we need to go" shaking the boy in his sleep while sitting on the side of his bed. "We need to go early because the place is located faraway from here"

"Soobin hyung?" Kai rubbed his eyes, spacing out as he sit up in his bed, Soobin patted his shoulder and proceeds to hug him.

Pulling away he smiles at the younger, "We'll wait for you downstairs, I'll just wake the others up" He was about to stand up but the younger held his wrist making him look at him in the eyes.

It was obvious in his eyes, he was worried for the older. Also hearing from Yeonjun on how the youngest cried when they went to the hospital to see him, it melted him. "Don't worry I'll be fine..." Patting his hand that was holding his wrist, "We'll be fine as long as we're together even tomorrow and tomorrow never ends" he smiles reassuringly.

He exits the room and halts in the hallway, something really boyhered him. He's fine, perfectly fine. However what he heared in the landline when he called the number of his friend intrigued him awfully.

As soon as he woke up from the deep sleep he was forced to, he even dreamt of it.

[did you finish it? are you done?]

[finish? doing what?

[the ceiling duh]

[i was about to but-]

[but what huh? don't you forget that your mom's life is on-]

[don't you dare!-]

His memory of the conversation was cloudy and unclear, he caresses the wound on his head when it slightly ached. it stinged actually.

The voice in that call was very familiar that it frustrates him, he couldn't pinpoint who owns that voice in that call. He hates on how he feeling frustrated about this and he suspects his friends. But Kai is an exemption, his pure heart would never he just know he won't. But he still suspects the others since it was familiar, it somehow popped in his head it was similar to-

"Soobin? What are you doing? We need to go!" Soobin froze, what the hell he thought, "You were the one who scheduled us to go early yet-"

"Gyu.."

"Yeah? Why? Is there any problem? Is Yeonjun hyung being a brat again-"

"Oh it's nothing was about to go down, I woke them up they're getting ready" he smiles forcefully, full of thoughts passing by Beomgyu.

"I heard that Choi Beomgyu!" The boy that was mentioned just giggled, speedily going downstairs even skipping a few steps scared that the oldest would catch up to him. "Come here you choco ball! Who are you to call me a brat?!"

"Hyung! Can you keep it down? Soobin hyung's head might ache because of the noise" Huening Kai states as he was walking through the kitchen as he just went down, his stomach grumbles.

"Let's go! Are you guys ready?"

"Aren't we going to eat first?"

"We can buy aling the way"

"Hey Doie! Are they here?" Jin skips towards the younger who was at the reception together with joshua and seungkwan. "Oh hyung! No not yet, I think they'll be late but you can call them"

The older nods and was about to pull out his phone from his pocket but retrieved his hands then shaking his head while smiling, i would just be a bother nevermind. "No it's fine I'll wait for them in the conference room, please let me know if they're here alright?"

Doyoung smiles as he nods, "Definitely hyung" and with that he then entertained the newcomers of the resort that are patients.

The older enjoys the scenery as he was walking changing his mind from going to the venue to making his way to his own room.

The hall was quiet, the sound of nature heard loud and clear. Waves splashing, birds chirping and the sounds of leaves on the tree as they shake with the wind.

It was peaceful, he knew that his sister would like it here. But with what happened to them in the past week saddens him. She was never free from their home and her room, it was impossible for us to get her out of her room, but with mom pleading her, she did.

"Jin?" thinking that it was his sister the side of his lips went up, turning around. But his smile fell being surprised who called him. He shouldn't hate her but he trusts his gut feeling, and it says something is bad with this friend of his sister.

"Oh Mirae?"

—–-

im really sorry for the late ud but I cannot take it anymoreee schoolworks are going to be the cause of my d-word. ciao anyways ill prolly skip uds for awhile since school is a bitch u know. but ill try my best to make time

also tysm omggg we hitted 1k im so happy that i might burst. im always thankful for those who read this it's a great honor for me to have people reading my works. tysm<<3 i mean it...