onse

Hueningkai excitedly waits for him, he texted him to meet at the garden at morning so they could talk freely without noisy people.

He taps his feet impatiently while biting his nails, while in deep thought.

'What if i he dont like me'

'What if i give off bad impression?'

'Oh no what if i mess up'

'He's gonna hate i just know it'

"Hey.." a voice interrupts him and made him look where it came from. "uhh Kaii right? From the hotline?" The other spoke shyly while staring at him. Hueningkai smiles brightly at him and waves.

"Yeahh! I'm actually HueningKai Nice to meet you" he reach for his hand to shake it, but the latter just stares at Kai. "H-hey? Earth to you do you hear me? What's your name?" He blinks realizing that he was staring.

"Oh yeah sorry I was thinking because I think I haven't seen you before it's because I've been here since 1st grade so I practically know everyone by their faces- By the way I'm Taehyun sorry for staring" he scratches his nape awkwardly as he is really embarrased by the fact that he stared at him.

"Oh it's no problem psh little things i do that often too!" And he laughs that made Taehyun smile too "I'm just glad that I could talk to someone now here in school!!"

"Also I just transferred in the mid semester and I'm in the class 8 so you really would not know me hehe" Taehyun nods with a smile too and then the bell rings which made Huening Kai pout with disappointment.

"Well that's just unfair.." Seeing HueningKai that sad made Taehyun think quick and smiles at him while he pats his shoulder. " Hey don't be like that we'll see each other later at lunch right??" After hearing him a smile slowly creeps on his face, then nods excitedly.

Taehyun chuckles at the sight and nods too, he bids goodbye and wave at him then heading to his own classroom.

While Huening kai happily skips on his way to his own class. Still has his smile on his face.

-------------------

[Eternity hotline
GroupChat]

Kaii🐬
OmGggg

BreadBinnie🍞
wHat happened?
did u get hurt?

Bamgyu🐻
Why is u like that gosh

Jjunie🦊
Yeah he's so whipped

Kaii🐬
oh dw binnie hyung i didnt get hurt
B

UT
a wonderful thing happened a while ago hihihi

Jjunie🦊
Aw u is so cute my hart
did u get stamps from teacher
u so gr8 im proud of u

Kaii🐬
what noooOo

BreadBinnie🍞
Oh oh lemme guess
Is it bcuz u got a bread discount?

Bamgyu🐻
srsly binnie

BreadBinnie🍞
whAt?

Kaii🐬
@KTeaH and I met in school!!!

BreadBinnie🍞
WHAT

Jjunie🦊
WHAT