bente sais

"Why did you held me back?! Those idiots-"

"Jin stop it already! Just-" Sei groans

"NO! Those fucktards had the audacity to blame it on how girls should be careful on how they dress when you're wearing a fucking pajamas covering your whole body but that doesn't matter if there wouldn't be horndogs out there who wouldn't keep their hands on their selves!" breathing heavily he was fuming and annoyed with the officers they talked to about the case of his sister.

"Jin hyung has a point here Sei those policemen weren't making sense when they warned you" Namjoon agrees while he and Hobi was helping Jin to calm his self down giving the fuming brother a glass of water.

"If Hobi hyung and TaeTae hyung didn't stop me really that bastard as well as those police would be on their graves right now" Jungkook added stretching his hands, cracking his knuckles.

Heaving a sigh, she had her face on her palms due to frustration letting her emotions taking over her. She bits her lower lip trying not to breakdown.

"I don't know anymore.." Sei whispers, and the room became silent, they were all staring at the girl. Jimin was hugging her rubbing circles at her back, "Maybe it is my fault that I wasn't careful enough-"

"Sei no.." Jimin calls her attention but she just stayed still, "But i saw something..."

"Did you sure you deactivated your socials?"

"Yeah every single account I have in any social media-" and with that she faces Jimin, she felt her heart drop as she had a hunch on why he is asking that question. "Why? Is there something wrong?"

Jimin stared at her straight, he looked dead serious he then showed them his phone.

"There's this account" he started and he gulps looking away "that posts as you in various social media and some pictures are kinda... disturbing" his voice became smaller as he talks scratching his nose.

They looked in to the accounts, in every single social media platform it has an acc that she doesn't own but it has her photos.

"What is this even? Tweitter? The hell Sei doesn't even know these things.."

"I think this person is using you to catfish people and... "

"THE FUCK?! ITS THAT STALKER" Taehyung exclaimed with his brows furrowed, her blood ran cold as she saw what was in the screen of the phone.

"In a relationship.." she mumbles feeling ridiculous she chuckles bitterly "ITS SAYS IM IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT FUCKTARD"

—–- '

"Alright the results for the entrance exams for universities are out and the ranks were surprisingly close, as expected the rank 1 and rank 2 were the same students" the teacher eyes the two students, the other was excited while Taehyun didn't really care anymore.

"But there was a twist!" She help claps her hand in her chest level, cue of the improvised drum roll by their classmates.

"Congratulations Taehyun! You've finally overcame your straight Rank 2nds! Rank 1 Kang Taehyun!" His eyes widen, wider than as it was, he was stunned. He glanced at the other male who was clapping gladly. "And of course for the Rank 2 Kim Samuel give them around of applause"

Taehyun was so shocked because he didn't really expect for him to Rank high heck he even thought he'd be out of the ranking.

"Congratulations Taehyun!" Samuel greeted him, they were the only ones left in the room and few students who were assigned to clean for the day. "T-thanks? Wait but really what happened?"

He's really confused and the latter just chuckled at him, "I may or may not have messed up at the last part of the Literature and mixed up the formulas for Chemistry and Calculus" then scratches his nape, "Anyways I bet you're father would be happy"

And with that the mood of Taehyun went down, he smiled a little to the boy infront of him swinging his bag to his shoulder. Remembering that the boy ran away his mouth agape feeling guilty "Oh- right... uh- sorry.."

"It's fine but it doesn't matter anymore" patting the shoulder of the latter "I'm going now, Congrats to you too, to all of us" the boy replied with a smile, "and as we enter the college, I hope we're all still sane enough"

The two boys chuckle, they were good friends. It just their family who pressure both of them, they will constantly ignore each other because of what their parents situation is in and obeying as to what they were told to do so. But that didn't stop Taehyun from being friends with him.

"Kai!" He shouts when he saw a familiar boy who was about to walk to the different direction alone that would make him not see the guy running who just shouted his name. "Oh Tae! Congrats!" He bounces a little then hugging the male who was smiling ear to ear.

"It shocked me too you know and also don't flatter me you did great too" poking his side with eyebrows wiggling "Rank 8 of the whole school Huening Kai" he giggles pulling away from the hug, "Oh Please of course I'm the smart one among us duh- And before I forget I know you haven't checked your phone yet but I told the hyungs about it already and they wanna hang out and celebrate!"

"They said the usual restaurant should be fine" He nods as they walk to the gates of their school.

He felt really happy, ever since they met each other at that sports day they mostly hang out after school if they all aren't busy. They even helps each other with school works and review for exams but shading on each other doing pranks and just being the crackheads they naturally are.

"Have you chose university? I mean I know you could go to any but-" the younger didn't continue whatever he was about to say when he heard the latter's giggles.

"I'll go to the uni that you'd go" he faces the younger with a sweet smile, which made the latter chuckle too "Oii I know like me too much you'll even go to the university that I'll enroll my goodness Taehyun!" He overreacts making the other roll his eyes shaking his head scowling.

"Don't flatter yourself too much Jeez If I'm just not the kindest soul existing I would've go to the university Yeonjun hyung is going-"

"I was kidding!"

-----------------

i just noticed hehe the retreat has been so talked abt a lot in the chapters dw its we're nearly thereskskskssks

tysm for reading this i was thinking of revising the whole book after finishing it to fix a few tweaks that i find.

and sht im falling deeper for nct damn like the 96 liners be attacking me- no every member is.