bente dos

"What the hell Sei! You're fine you say?! It isn't fine if you were almost raped!" their family gathered at the office of their mom, and three people are fuming well the ones who heard the news were raged too. "You guys reported it already.. what's there to be angry about and be all loud shouting at me right now"

"You know we know you too much so stop acting like everything is alright and be all smiley even though-"

"Drop it" Sei heave a sigh "If you really know me then you would know that I don't open up that easy. You know I'm not okay then why do you even ask? I'm thankful that you're worried and all that stuff that protective parents and brothers do but if I say I'm fine but you know I'm not just please.. " she stopped for a while and then sighed again.

" Just please leave it to me for now, I don't want to talk about it.. at least not yet" She exits the room heading to the Monitoring room with thoughts scattered all over her mind.

"The audacity-"

"Jin let her be.." He was stopped by his mom "You two could go now I know you two have packed schedules so hurry" the furious and rage emotions was replaced with sullen and dull mood, her mom continued to work with her laptop on her table that is full of papers and folders.

Seokjin was escorted out by the other guy who was with him until they were outside.

"You're her best cousin friend besides taetae why don't you try asking-"

"Hyung no.." the latter cuts him off, knowing where it is going he stopped the older "She said it herself she doesn't want to talk about it and besides I know she'll give in and tell after a few days"

"That isn't comforting her I just know it" the other laughed at Jin which confused the older, "why are you laughing?"

"We aren't comforting her, she doesn't want comfort but we could just respect her and be there to support her. you know hyung sometimes you just need to listen and do nothing maybe that's a better thing to do" then the younger left him in the hallways, Seokjin snickered.

"Tsk, damn you Doyoung I can never win an argument with you" he mumbles.

'~

Heading towards the reception being greeted by Wonwoo, "Yo hyung there's a guy looking for Sei but since I heard about what happened I said that she isn't here and that I don't know who she is but he insisted that she knows him" pointing at a guy sitting at the lobby's couch, his back facing them.

Jin's eyebrows furrowed, "Did he say his name?" Wonwoo nods and he glanced at Mingyu "Mingyu! Ya! What was the name of that guy again?" he scratches his nape not remembering.

"Oh he said he's.. Uhh-"

"Jongseong or Jay her childhood bestfriend according to him he even took every single club, lessons and stuffs with her not until he moved overseas because of his parents and also heard that he's quite famous online in his social media he has 1 million followers in ig, but yeah his taste in fashion is really good so I think he models too" Seungkwan says in one breather looking all sassy snapping his fingers from time to time and letting them see the account of the boy who was looking around anxious.

"How in the.."

"pft easy I'm Boo Seungkwan, anyways I immediately called Sei but Doyoung has her phone i don't know why so yeah good bye i have a patient to attend to. 𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑠"

Seungkwan strutted his way to the hall, leaving three men in the reception confused but they're used to it.

Jin called Sei's phone hearing that Doyoung has it. "Hey what happened I heard from seungkwan that-"