prologue

"Welcome to Salvation Sanctuary: Eternity"

"Uh..I'm a user of eternity hotline"

"Oh so you have a record?"

"Record?"

"Who's your admin?"

"Admin #0000"

"I'm sorry to tell you if you didn't reserve any in the app walk ins can't be accommodated right now every assistant are tightly scheduled"

"Also your admin isn't present right now, would you like for reservation in a day with your admin?"

"Yes please. Thank you"

"Should I encode your account and case?"

"uhh..."

"If that is a yes then please do say your case and account, Thank you"

"case? hmm i'm k-kinda heart broken"

"oh.. what kind of heart break"

"what kind? the only heart break i know is for relationship"

"sweetie heart breaks aren't always about lovelife sometimes it some other deeper reason  for a heart to break"

-----

I was inspired by the story "DNYL " by hyuckscult check her out her stories are bomb.

(idrk the author personally but yeah check her out she seems cool too) 

What will be discussed in this story is originally made by the author's thin canned brain. If there are similarities in any other stories that would be coincidence.

These story means to entertain and not to harm anyone's feelings nor hurt anybody's mental state.

I am a human who has limited skill in this field. I am not a perfect human being so I am sorry in advance for the typographical, grammatical, and any other errors to mention.

Any opinions and allegations shown in this story shouldn't be taken as a fact or evidence in any way.

Plagiarism is an act of stealing intellectual propety. An act of copying a text without encouraging the original author.

Plagiarism is a CRIME

-----
aer