kwarenta y dos

"You didn't have to do that to me" taking her arms back as she sit back properly sighing as she thought about how she was took, the guys that surround her obeyed immediately. "Inform my family that I'll be fine immediately" as she buckles her seat belt.

Glancing to the bulky guys beside her "Pardon me madam but we aren't allowed to contact your family yet, We would need the permission of-"

"Understandable" as she nods "Even so I already informed them that we're on our way" she crosses her arms to her chest, laying back to the seat "by them i meant the head quarters"

"Then we should be quick and please do tell them to prepare food as I'm famished, I've been in too much car ride today"

Sei flutter her eyes close, not forgetting to note in her mind to tell her that her own best friend, Mirae, was talking to the stalker. She's still bothered by it.

'Why would she even talk to that bastard? Was she up to something-'

'Maybe she knows something about the crap that is happening'

'What if she's an ally of those corrupt politicians... i mean it is possible since her parents-'

'Sei what the hell that's your best friend let's not think bad about her'

She shook her head as she tried to sleep, "Sleep tight miss well wake you up when we arrive" passing a blanket and spreading it on her.

"Hmm.. Thanks"

______

A loud horn of the truck was heard as it speedily drove down their lane.

They all breathed and sighed in relief.

The moment when they almost crash with the truck was when the moment they turned, just enough time to spare them and let them live.

Beomgyu chuckles as it slowly turned into fits of laughter in the car. "That was close" wipping the mix of sweat and tear on his cheek. Some of them chuckled to after sighing in relief.

Taehyun looked back and saw that the truck was long and still blocks the vehicles from following them. "Hyung turn left when you can ok? I'll guard our back"

"But I don't think there will be a road there" Side eyeing his left where there a lots of trees.

A forest.

Yeonjun's mind is still not calm from what had just happened to them, he breathes heavily. Feeling lightheaded, memories flashes in front of his eyes.

'you should've died together with your family' voices in his head takes over his headspace.

'why are you even alive?'

'you should've been there too but you weren't. selfish asshole'

'And have you been better? No you're a miserable case everybody pity you'

'Your friends? They're just there because they feel guilty and pity for your being. They don't care about you'

'Worthless pathetic piece of shit HAHAHAHHAHA' the fits of laughter continues.