ANNOUNCEMENT

GUYS I AM GOING TO PUBLISH MY NEW STORY HOPE YOU WILL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE THIS ONE

HERE IS A QUICK PREVIEW OF 'MY STRANGER HUSBAND' 

DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT 

PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT.

"MY STRANGER HUSBAND"

QUICK PEEK

"Oh Kiyara, Hiii. " he said turning towards me.

"Shreyash? What are you doing here" I asked confused at his sudden visit.

"Nice to see you too" he said with a smile.

"Why are you here?" I asked again differently.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." he said with a serious expression.

"Okay, can you wait for like 10 minutes I am just about to finish a cake" I said with a apologetic smile at him.

"Sure, I can wait" he said. "See you in a while , would you like to try some pastry" I asked unsure if he would like some or not.

"sure" he said "Okay, I will send some ,please make yourself comfortable " I said and left to kitchen.

After I was done with icing I looked at the clock when I realized I took almost 45minutes.

"I am sorry, it took longer than expected" I said looking apologetically.

"It's okay. I was enjoying some delicious desert here" he said pointing at the plates

"Ooo... You finished all of that" I asked him surprised.

"of course, they were too good to be left alone" he said and I laughed at it.

"You wanted to talk about something?" I asked him.

"Yeah, About us" he said as if it we were a thing.

"What about us?" I asked him curiously.

"And When did we become US?" I asked him.

"It was always 'us' even before we met at Charlie's wedding " he said in a obvious tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked him anger slipping through my tone.

"We are a couple" he said still unphased by the whole situation.

"You know ,We aren't dating" I asked hopefully that he get my point clear to him.

"I never said we were dating , in fact we are one step ahead of it" he said making me confused.

I looked at him dumbfounded."We are married " he said nervously.

"WHAT?" I said literally jumping out of my seat and shouted at him.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN A MAN COMES AND SAY THAT YOU ARE MARRIED TO HIM.

JOIN THE JOURNEY OF KIYARA AND SHREYASH TO KNOW HOW THIS UNEXPECTED MARRIAGE TURNS OUT.

WILL THEY FALL FOR EACH OTHER OR THEY WILL DRIFT APART?

TO KNOW MORE HAVE A PEEK IN MY NEW BOOK "MY STRANGER HUSBAND"

PLEASE DO VOTE SHARE COMMENT.

LOVE 

MJ