CHAPTER 31

ELOPE

SNEHA'S POV

AFTER few YEAR

"Vansh stop right there" I ordered my 5 year son who was trying to escape his homework.

He ran faster trying to outrun me.

"Stop right there you little monster" I said as I tried catching him yet again.

He just giggled at my failed attempt.

"Mumma you are so slow" he said grinning widely at me.

I would have caught him easily but I was 3 months pregnant and this pregnancy was way too tiring then when I had him.

I often feel exhausted even when I did nothing.

I sat down and signed sadly. I know he would come to me when ever he feels I am sad.

"What happened mummy? Why are you so sad?" he asked me with a cute pout.

"Nothing baby, I was just a little exhausted"I replied pulling him closer.

Vansh is a chubby kid, he has become the center of our universe.

He had Karan wrapped around his little finger. He would do anything he ask for.

Well don't think that; I love him any less. He can make me do anything he wants, Even Karan can't make me do things I don't want to do.

"Sneha, Vansh where are you?" came Karan's voice.

"There you are" he said when he saw us.

"Hey buddy were you troubling your mother again?" he asked our little devil.

"No daddy I was a good boy; you can ask mommy" he replied cutely.

"Oww my baby boy" I said hugging him.

"Mommy I want a baby sister, so that I can protect her" he said as he looked at me with his cute pouty face.

"Ohhh my baby boy is a big boy now" I said pinching his cheeks.

Karan just looked at us smiling at out antics.

"Karan, can you put him to sleep?" I asked as I felt tired.

"Okay baby, did you had your dinner?" he asked me picking vansh up to put him to sleep.

"This little devil in here won't let me have my dinner" I complained.

"Just give me a few minutes, I will come back after putting him to sleep" he said going up to Vansh's room.

I just signed in annoyance; this pregnancy is taking troll on me.

I waited for him to come back; I don't know when I fell asleep on the couch.

I was woken up by Karan when he asked me to have something.

"I don't feel like having anything" I pouted trying to avoid having dinner.

"love please for me" he requested.

I unwilling started having the soup when I had a sudden urge to throw up.

I ran to washroom and emptied the whole content.

Karan was right next to me.

After cleaning myself up he carried me to our bed and laid us.

He said soothing words to me.

I was extremely tired and was on the verge of sleeping when I heard him.

"Baby please don't make your mommy tired" he said cherishing my small baby bump.

I just smiled at his caring behavior.

A few months later.

I was now eight months pregnant.

I was looking myself in the mirror

"Karan am I looking fat?" I asked him.

"No love, you looked cute than fat" he replied still busy with his laptop.

"See I knew you won't pay any attention to me now that I am looking fat" I said with teary eyes.

This pregnancy ha me way too emotional for my liking.

We are having twins a boy and a girl

"No baby, you will always have my attention" he said getting up from his seat.

"Shneha you are the only woman I love aside from my sister and mother; in my eyes you are even more beautiful now that you are carrying my kids" he said cherishing my baby bump.

The kids responded to him by kicking.

"see the kids agreed" he said proudly.

I just smiled at him.

During this pregnancy he was patient and bear all my tantrums and mood swings.

"I love you" he said hugging me from behind.

"I love you too" I replied,