CHAPTER 4

HELLO ! HELLO! DEAR LOVELYS  ....

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES ..

SO HERE IS THE CHAPTER 5 

HOPE U ENJOY IT ...

LOVE U ALL..MJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The business deal

SNEHA'S POV

After a few weeks ...

I haven't had an encounter with karan and so far I was happy with that as I don't have to see his arrogant self.

It was an important contract for the hotel with the biggest client of the hotel. I being a PR manager, needs to be present at the meeting.

We were waiting for our client and when they arrived my jaw dropped.

Here comes the devil itself with a big smirk on his face.

' oh, your guess is very much right he is none other than Mr. Karan Singh Rajput with his devilish handsome smirk and how much I want to smack that smirk off his face right now' note the sarcasm .

I gulped my anger and greeted them politely.

"Hello Mr. Rajput" I said extending my hand for a hand shake.

"Hello Mrs. Opps miss Rawat" he said taking my hand for a shake. He intentionally hold my hand for a little longer than needed.

I tried pulling my hand back and he reluctantly let go smirking at my uncomfortable and bothered self. I just gave him a fake smile.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Rajput " I said with a tight smile.

"Pleasure is all mine" he replied flirtingly. I just ignored him trying to keep my anger at bay.

The meeting took longer than needed and it irritated the hell out of me.

All the time I just ignore him and his constant stares.

'this guy is insane' I thought.

One minute he mocking me and another minute he is flirting with me. I mean does he have a bipolar disorder.

We signed the deal with little adjustment and by the time it was over, it was already time to call the day off. We greeted them. My colleagues and I bid our goodbye.

I entered the parking lot only to be blocked by devil himself."Move Rajput" I roared angrily as this was beyond my tolerance level.

"What if I don't?" He asked challenging me.

"Alright, stay right here, I will be going then" I said and tried to walk past him when he pinned me to the nearest wall with a speed of light.

What is this man? A werewolf, vampire? What ever

" What the hell, leave me you...." I said pushing him with all my strength but he was too strong for me.

"We need to talk" he said calmly "I DON'T WANT OR HAVE ANYTHING TO TALK TO YOU SO, MOVE AWAY YOU PRICK BEFORE I BREAK THAT ARROGENT HEAD OF YOURS" I spat the words angrily at him.

"Listen here, and carefully because I don't like repeating myself got that" he said in deadly serious and calm tone which kind of scared me.

"I am not your servant that you can order around so let go me" I said struggling to get out of his grip.