CHAPTER 27

THE DATE (PART-2)

SNEHA'S POV

I indirectly agreed to go on a date with him.

I was still mad at him for being a jerk but I also wanted to get to know him so, I agreed.

I wasn't expecting him to bring me to this amusement park.

I mean I am a grown up now, but still I love riding the rides.

I actually forgot all my anger towards him and started dragging him to try different rides.

I was smiling ear to ear.

"I never expected that you do bring me here" I said as I was a little exhausted by all the running and jumping I did.

"I hope you like it here" he asked me.

"like it? I love it" I said grinning at him.

"okay so whats next?" he asked me.

"how about scary house?" I asked him.

"fine by me" he said shrugging his shoulder.

"okay then, let's get go "I said and headed to the scray house.

The scary house wasn't that scary at all.

"okay next ' target shooting' " I said as I saw a stall.

I went there and ask for it.

I tried for like 5 times but couldn't hit the target.

I was irritated by now.

"let me try" he said extending his hand for the gun.

"As if you are pro at aim shooting" I muttered giving him the gun.

"What did you just said?" he asked me.

"As if you didn't heard me" I said meanly, okay , okay I know I was being a bitch but this game irritated the hell out of me and I really wanted that winny the poo bear, it looked so cute.

"And what if I get you that poo bear in one shot?" he asked me challenging

"I will give you a wish" I said matching his looks.

"What if you can't do it in one shot" I asked him smirking.

"It's impossible, I am trained in aim shooting since I was a kid" he said smugly.

" just in case, you know anyone can have a bad day" I said still trying to get the answer.

"I will do anything you say" he said and I was sure enough that he would lose so I started planning what I can make him do.

"okay then, anything means anything" I said with a sly smile.

"Okay then, it's a deal" he said and I nodded my head.

I was expecting to see him losing the bet but it turned out I was the one losing this bet as he hit the aim in one go.

I looked at him shocked; gasping like a fish.

"here you go" he said handing me the stuff toy.

"I ... i.. this cheating" I said winching like a kid.

"I didn't cheat you. I told you I was trained, it was you who didn't take it seriously" he said smugly.

"I thought you were kidding with me" I said trying to get away with it.

"Kidding or not; a deal is a deal" he said and I gave him my best puppy eyes with pout.

"NO, it won't work on me. Don't even try" he said with a hard look and all my hope to get a free pass vanished in thin air.

"So what do you want?" I asked him in a low tone.

"I want you to always be happy" he said and I looked at him confused.

'Did I heard him right?' I asked myself.

"aren't you supposed to ask for a kiss or something" I asked him.

"why would I ask that?" he asked me confused.

"normally guys ask for it when then win a bet" I said unsure if what I said what right or not.

"I want you to be comfortable around me, I wish you could know how important you are to me" he said making my heart skip a bite.

"I am thankful to have someone like you for a life time" I said with sincerity in my voice.

I know even when he was mad at me he won't harm me.he won't disrespect me.

Now I was sure the the attraction I had for him wasn't infatuation but something much more, I was now sure that I want to keep this man right by my side for a life time.

I wasn't ready to admit it out loud but still I feared to lose him.