CHAPTER 11

RUHI'S SANGEET( PART2)

SNEHA'S POV

I was having my breakfast peacefully when a voice interrupted me.

"hey, good morning" Karan greeted me.

"Oh, hi Good morning. Umm you want some?" I asked him as I was having my breakfast so I just asked him out of curtsey.

Though I agreed to be friends with him I wasn't very comfortable around him and he seems to know it.

I mean he wasn't the kind of person who people think or say him as, he was ruthless because he has responsibilities, he was cold so he could do the justice.

I wasn't exactly against his friendship, but the thing that scares me is his love, his madness, his possessiveness. Though I can't deny the attraction I felt towards him. My steps were tied by my own fear and insecuries.

We talked casually like normal friends does. The more I get to know him my insecurities increased. He seems cold but he was the most sincere person I have met.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realized I was staring at him.

"like what you see?" he asked me in a teasing tone.

"Oh...I have seen better " I replied smugly as I wasn't even anywhere ready to admit it that I think he is handsome.

"Really, Give me a name" he asked me smirking.

I was tongue tied, I wasn't sure if I could name one but then an idea popped in my head "Do you want me to ask the name of every handsome guy I met?" I asked him with an innocent smile.

I knew he won't like the idea; not even a single bit.

"No, don't you even think about ever doing that" he said trying to control his rag.

"Why?" I asked him to push him further.

"Because I hate the idea of any man other than me anywhere near you" he said with a hint of possessiveness in his tone.

I just smiled inwardly.

I finished my breakfast. I headed to Balwant's mansion as they were doing the final dance practice.

After reaching there everything went by in blur; soon enough it was time for to get ready and head to the function venue.

The venue was one of Rajput's newly built heritage hotel.

Soon enough it was time to start the function.

The function started as expected both the side were having a tough competition.

I was busy in teasing the love birds when I remembered the photos I have clicked yesterday.

"Ruhi let me show you a painted monkey" I said as I searched for his pic.

She looked at me confused and he gave me a pleading look.

"Sneha, if you ever considered me your brother; you won't do it" he said trying to emotion blackmail me.

"Oh sweety you are my brother but she is my best friend and best friend don't have secrets" I said and squealed when I found it.

"Yeah, got it" I said jumping in my place.

"Show me" ruhi said snatching my phone.

She was goning through the pics and we were laughing at his expense when she looked at me teasingly. I wasn't paying much attention at the pics when she was going through the group photos and that was a big mistake.

I gave her a what? look. She showed me my phone and I was embarrassed to death.

Okay I may or may not have taken a snap of Karan secretly.

"I was taking the photos of decorations" I defended myself.

"Yeah that's why he is focused in the pic" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"it was an accident, I thought of deleting it but that was a nice shot so I kept it" I reasoned with her.

They both gave me a knowing look and went back to browsing through my phones gallery.

I was sure she wouldn't let it slide that easily.

After that it was time for my performance with karan.

We did out performance, it was more like I was following his lead.

I was grateful for his support; I wasn't a great Dancer at all.

Everyone was surprised by our performance; especially mine.

"You did great, is he your boyfriend" one of Balwant's cousin asked me.

She was eyeing him with pure lust.

"Sort of, we aren't official as I haven't accepted his proposal" I said making it clear he was off limits.

Why I did that even I don't know. I just felt like doing so.