CHAPTER 21

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING FINE..

ENJOY THE STORY

LOVE ..MJ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

The Encounter

It's been almost 5 years since he left her. It's been 5 years ever since he had distanced from his world, his Sneha. He has engrossed himself in his work to forget about her but whenever he closes his eyes it's always her smiling face that greeted him.

He had closed the chapter of Vihaan. He had killed him mercilessly because he thinks that Vihaan is the reason why she is not by his side but no one knew that God has its own way of doing things, mending the broken hearts, healing the broken souls. Now he is the top a multi billionaire of the country engaged in various national and international businesses under the Rathore corporations and is the most eligible batchlore of the country .

He is more like a robot that neither smile nor laugh. Everyone is terrified of his shot temper and wishes they never see his wrath.

He had build a wall around himself, he smiles only when he thinks of her she was in his every breath. He has distanced himself from his family as his mother always forced him to go on blind dates.

He has shifted his base from Mehwad to Mumbai. He rarely goes home, once or twice a month. He basically lives in his office.

Many girls tried to seek his attention but it was all in Vain as all he wants is her. His heart desires her beautiful smiling face, her eyes full of love for him, her fierce yet gentle words.

His love for him never died but only grew with time.

Sneha too had succeeded in her career. Many men tried grabbing her attention but she couldn't find herself attracted towards them no matter how good they were to her she would find it harder to say a yes to date them. She never felt safe around them. She felt as if she is betraying someone dear, ever since the accident she felt something is missing, she felt empty.

She tried asking her family but none answered her questions about the man who was their when she woke up. They would say that he was just the person who brought me to the hospital when I had that accident.

When she asked them that she want to met him to thank him for saving her life they told her that he already let as soon as she get her conscious.

Everyone said that she met with an accident and was severely injured but no one tried to remind her of Karan. She too had a very faint image of him.

She didn't even remember her last encounter with him that is – the hospital. She just knew that someone was there who was really concerned for her. She sometimes had dreams in which she is with someone i.e. she dream of their moments that they have spent together but she couldn't recognize and understand who he is as she had a very faint image of him.

She had assumed the man in her dreams as her Mr. Right whom she was destined to be with.

Now, she is been working in an international hotel chain as a PR Manager.

It was a usual day for both of them with a busy schedule. They had many important issues and meetings to attend.

Rajput's Cooperation was joining hands with Khan's Cooperation. Both agreed on their terms but Karan was prepared to grab this deal on his own terms. He was determined.