CHAPTER 13

The Threat

SNEHA'S POV

It's been almost 6 months since Ruhi's wedding and he apologized for his behavior . We are friends now and as he promised he never crossed his limits but also he never fails to express his love for me and to some extent I also like it when he does those small things for me, somehow it is soothing me. I found a strange comfort with him which I couldn't find with anyone else. I think that I am falling for him. The more I get to know him the more I adore him.

I am waiting for him in his hotel, after about 10 minutes he showed up. After I accepted his friendship I most likely had dinner or lunch with him. He somehow always fine one or another reason to dine with me.

I showed him my fake anger. I loved it when he cares for me."Sorry, sorry, please I was in an important meeting" he said in pleading tone.

"No, you should have at least informed me" I said hiding my smile.

"Okay!! So what should I do so you won't be angry with me" he asked me. I smiled innocently.

"You will take me out for ice cream after dinner" I asked more like demanded him.

"We can have it here" he argued. "No" I said in a stern tone. I know I am being childish but who cares when all your demands are fulfilled.

"Okay, I will, I will, happy" he asked me defeated "Yes, very" I grinned like a child. He just smiled at my stubbornness.

We ordered our dinner, while having our dinner I said "by the way Karan, you spoil me by taking my every tantrums"

"Don't worry I am spoiling you because I know I will be there to take all your tantrums and besides that, when you show tantrums I feel like you are claiming your right on me, that's somehow true" he said a small smile creeping it way to his lips.

"And why do you feel so?" I asked him

" Because you are my queen no matter what" he said looking into my eyes. The eyes which shows only love for me and I know he can see through me that I had fallen in love with him.

We finished our dinner and as promised he took me out for an ice cream. We were enjoying our ice cream when a girl, which looks not so decent, came and cling on him.

"Karan baby, what are you doing here?" She asked while he managed to create some distance between them.

'He better don't have any past with this bimbo or he is dead' I thought as I eyed her.

"That's none of your business, Netra" he said in a Rough and very angry tone.

"Well that surely is because I know that you love me" she said putting a hand on his chest. That's it she is testing my patience.

"And who is this?"she said eyeing me from head to toe with disgust. That's it I needed to show her where she belongs.

"Well she is Sneha my" Karan was about to say friend when I cut him off "girlfriend and we are soon getting married" she was shocked and Karan was also shocked with my statement."Right Karan" I said looking at him, pulling him by his arm my side.

"Yes, she is my soon to be wife" he said looking at me still shocked and unsure.

"Now, if you don't mind leave us alone because you are spoiling our lovely date" I said curtly because I don't like her even a single bit around him.

She looked at Karan for any kind of regret or objection but find nothing. She stormed out of the place. We ate our ice cream and headed to the car when he asked "was that seriously a date?"