CHAPTER 12

HELLO DEAR READERS

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LOVE YOU ALL ....

MJ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUHI'S WEDDING DAY

KARAN'S POV

it was my sisters wedding day. After getting dressed in the sherwani she selected for me I headed downstairs.

While heading down stairs I almost made a person fall who was carrying a package larger then her own self.

She almost fell when I caught her, I didn't knew it was her until she shouted at me.

"Can't you see or what?" she snapped at me angrily.

"Sorry it was my mistake" I said as I was at fault here.

She just gave me a look and again headed upstairs.

"Let me help you" I said as I tried taking it from her hand.

"No, I can manage" she said refusing my help.

"Sneha, you almost slipped the damn stairs because of this " I said grabbing the thing.

"by the way what is in their" I asked her curiously.

"OH... it's Ruhi's wedding dress" she replied smiling brightly at me.

I dropped of the dress to Ruhi's room and headed to check on the final arrangement of the wedding and reception.

I was busy in checking arrangement and decoration, when she came down looking like an angel send from heaven.

She was looking gorgeous in her blue lenga , the dress reveals her curves but hide as well.

She looked my way and I averted my gaze from her.

"hi" she said approaching me.

"Hi" I said as I controlled the urge to pull her to me and hide her ffrom ever eye that looked at her with lust.

I was sure I have to beat a lot of guys just to keep their hands and eyes off her.

"So, how is it going?" she asked me looking at the decorations.

"It's pretty well, as you can see it's almost done" I said as I looked anywhere but her.

"Okay then, I will take my leave" she said turning to leave.

I looked at her retiring form.

She looked heavenly gorgeous and I on the other hand was confused at my own behavior, I wanted her to change to some simpler cloths that reveals not of those sexy curves that turned me on with just a look at them.

But I also wanted to see her in that dress.

God, I know I was having a long night for two reasons one is obvious and other one is her looks, that are going to attract so many males that I can't leave her alone.

SNEHA'S POV

After I got Ruhi ready in her bridal dress, that looked awesome on her.

She was looking breathtaking.

I also got ready in the dress that she has selected for me; the dress was a traditional dress that covers but reveals my curves enough to give me a sexy look.