CHAPTER 20

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS 

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING FINE..

ENJOY THE STORY

LOVE ..MJ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Memory Loss

KARAN'S POV

It's been a week ever since the incident with Vivaan. He was successfully escaped my clutches but now he had hit the nerve.

He dared to put his hands on her. she almost died because of him.

Karan's men have been searching for him day and night. It won't take them too long to find him.

Sneha is unconscious and is in some sort of coma but doctor says that she can get conscious anytime now. All the family members are waiting for her to get conscious but karan hadn't left her side ever since then.

He has already taken her as his wife. He was holding her hand while resting his head on bedside, when he felt her finger moving slightly.

He hurriedly called the doctors. She is slowly regaining her conscious.

To say he was happy would be an understatement. He was like a living till now and she was his soul, his life.

It's like he has found his treasure, like a kid has found his last candy but his happiness wasn't lasting as the words escaped her lips, "Who are you? where I am? What happen to me? Why am I here?"

"Shena, I am....I am Karan, your Karan" he said almost choking on his own voice.

"Do I know you?" She asked hesitant.

"Yes, you do. Sneha please don't joke, it's not funny okay" he said in a serious tone.

"I am not joking okay, I really don't know who you are , who are you?" She asked me in a serious tone with a little frown.

By then the doctor came in and she looked at him confusingly "Hello, miss Sneha. How are you feeling now? Does it hurt anywhere?"The doctor asked her.

"Yes, my head and here it pains" she said pointing where she has been shot.

"Okay miss, please take some rest" doctor said.

"Doctor, why she isn't recognizing me? Karan asked the doctor

"She has partial memory loss" doctor said and explained her condition

"Will she ever be able to recognize me?" He asked in a cracking voice

"She may or may not get her memory back but I advice not to stress her too much otherwise she might loose all the chance of getting her memory back" he said and leave to check on other patient

"Karan, can we talk for a minute?" Asked her father

"Sure, uncle" he said "Karan look, no doubt you are good for her but we are ordinary people and I cannot see her hurt" he said holding his hand

"Uncle I know it was my fault, I should have been more careful but I promise I won't let any harm to her" Karan said in a pleading tone

"Karan, I know you love her like no one can do but I can't see her hurt. I can't see my Sneha worried. What do you think Karan that I don't know about the threats she has been receiving in the past? She loves you Karan but this love of yours could have cost her life. Please, Karan I beg you, leave her!! I know, I have heard it. she doesn't remember you, please" he begged me.

"But I love her and I cannot leave her when she needed me the most "I argued with him.

"Please if you want her to live a peaceful life then leave her on her own" he again begged.

"Okay, I won't bother her but I cannot stop loving her" he said, every word felt like a stab to his heart. He is broken, broken beyond repairs but only one person can mend his broken heart, only she can heal him. She is the cure for his every pain but she wasn't his .

Although he knows deep down she still loves him but she can't remember him. Today he lost the most precious thing of his life, his love, his mystery girl, his Sneha and this was all because of that bastard Vihaan and he will pay the price.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT ?

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ..

THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO END ...

PLZ VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE..

LOVE MJ..