CHAPTER 26

THE DATE

KARAN'S POV

After getting her to confess to me with much difficulty I finally confessed that I love her.

She was shocked that she was the woman I love but she didn't know she is the only woman who can make me fell for her with just one glance of hers.

She hugged me tightly as she was unable to utter words.

"I love you" I mumbled in her hairs as I signed in content that I finally have her back.

"Karan, when did you start liking me?" she asked me innocently.

"I fell for you the moment I saw you" I said truthfully but I fell for her way before she assume I did.

"I like you too, Karan" she said looking me in eyes with admiration but soon turned in sadness.

"hey, what happen?" I asked her with concern.

"Nothing, it's just that I know you love me but I couldn't ..."she said and I cupped her face lovingly.

"It doesn't matter if you couldn't return the feeling now it's enough as long as you are with me" I said making sure she understands what she meant to me.

"I am sorry" she said feeling guilty.

"It's fine" I said and her stomach growled loudly. Her cheeks turned flushed in embarrassment.

She has always been the foodie girl who eats a lot and since we had lunch with Prearne she hadn't eaten properly as she was busy glaring me.

"Now let get you something to eat before you turn in a lady hulk" I said joking. She hit me playfully.

"Yeah, let me show you what a real hulk is" she said and started tickling me.

I just pulled her forcefully, she landed on my chest; eyes wide in shock.

I was tempted to kiss her again but I refrained myself from doing so.

"Before I decide otherwise let me cook something for you or else we can continue what we were doing" I said smirking at her.

She blushed the darkest shade of red.

"Shut up, and make me something good to eat" she ordered me.

I chuckled at her cuteness. I went in kitchen and started searching for ingredients to make pancakes

"So you can cook as well" she asked me as she settled herself on counter stool.

"Yeah, girls seems quite impressed with the man who can cook" I replied smugly but the reality is before I know her I never step foot in kitchen.

"who was the girl who make you learn how to cook?" she asked with a pang of jealousy evident in her voice.

I smiled at her cuteness as she pouted when I didn't replied her.

"Karan, I am asking you something" she asked annoyed.

"she was a very special person to me who unleashed the child in me" I said dreamily. In that moment I wish I could tell her that she was that person.

"Did you loved her?" she asked me with a heavy voice.

"I still love her" I said truthfully.

"Then what about me?" she asked on verge of tears.

"I love you more" I said and she burst in tears.