CHAPTER 25

THE CONFESSION

SNEHA'S POV

After I left form there I informed my team that I wasn't feeling well and took my leave.

On my way home I was hell confused and fluttered at my own behavior.

'why did you behaved like that?' I scolded myself for behaving like a mad woman. I almost kissed him. How can I be so careless.

I was never this bold to claim rights on anybody but Karan , he brings out the wild side of mine.

I was deep in thoughts when the cab driver said that we have reached the destination.

I paid the fair and left to my apartment.

My thoughts revolve around him.

I have heard the staff talking that he has changed from few days, they have never seen him smile, or talk other than business.

But the Karan I know is completely different from what they say about him. To me he is a caring friend, a soft hearted person, he smiles often and sometimes laughs at my lame jokes.

I was deep in thoughts when my door bell rings bringing me out of my trance.

I opened the door to be met with the dark brown almost black eyes of his that can held me capatative. I looked at him confused

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Can't I come to see a friend?" he asked me.

"Of cause you can" I replied stepping aside to let him in.

"So?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"I just want to talk to you about today" he said making me frown.

'Did he regret it? or he thinks that was a mistake?' I asked myself.

I wasn't ready to hear it from him so I did the thing that I thought would be best, "I know, actually I also wanted to sort things out between us" I said and he looked at me confused.

" I am sorry, I don't know what took over me. Why I behaved like that, but I am sure this will never happen again. That was a mistake" I completed and his expression changed from confused to sad then to anger.

"What do you mean 'it was a mistake'?" he asked controlling his rag.

"I mean, I really didn't intend to say or do all that so let bygone be bygones" I replied cooly.

"so that mean nothing to you?" he asked me.

"didn't you thought that was a mistake as well?" I asked him.

Though I knew the answer was yes but a part of me want him to deny that it wasn't a mistake; that it meant something to him too.

Although I would never admit that his closeness affects me but he was the only man who has such an effect on me.

"No, it wasn't a mistake, for me it was a precious memory that was close to my heart" he replied his tone shifting from anger to sadness making me shocked.

"Why?" I asked him unconsciously.

"Because I like you Sneha. Can't you see how much you affect me" he asked me.

I stared at him in shock and confusion, 'how is this even possible? How can a person as perfect as him like me? He can have any woman he want' she thought.

"Sneha, will you say something?" he said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"How... how is it even possible? You must be joking." I replied nervously.