CHAPTER 24

THE JELOUSY GAME

AUTHOUR'S POV

With each passing day, their friendship is growing and becoming strong and deep

It has become her hobby to spend most of her time with him.

They were heading to the restaurant for the lunch when she saw a girl with skinny dress approaching him; her neckline is too deep leaving nothing for imagination.

She looked at him and saw him ogling at her cleavage. She felt her blood boiling. How dare he stare at her when she is right next to him?

"Hi Karan, long time no see" she said in a chirping tone clinging on him and gave him a peak on his cheek.

"Hi Prerna, how are you?" he smiled at her.

Sneha cleared her throat for his attention.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you two. Sneha, she is Prerna my college mate; she is a model now"

'Yeah I can guess that' she muttered under her breath.

"and Prerna she is Sneha my friend" he introduced them.

"Hi Sneha, nice meeting you" Prerna said chirpily.

"Hi Prerne," 'I wish I could say I same' She mumbled to herself.

He was looking at them smiling but his smile immediately dropped when he saw her blazing with anger.

"So, are you just friend or ..." she asked dragging her sentence. she was glaring at him.

"Oh, we are just friends and college mates" she replied. "Though I won't deny I once had a crush on him, not only me but almost every girl in our college had a crush on him" she said cheerfully and he just want to run from there.

'I am dead' he thought as he looked at her.

"you never told me karan that you were your college hottie" she said grittering her teeth.

"Oh you don't know he was ..." Prerna was saying but he cut her off.

"Let's talk about something else, those weren't that great days to discuss" he said hoping she would get his hint.

But to his bad luck what she said next almost gave him a heart attack

"Oh come on, you enjoyed your college days, you know he never had a girlfriend for more than a week back in college"

"So, you were once a playboy?" she asked him sounding amused but inside she was boiling with rage.

"Umm... Prerna why don't you join us for lunch we had a lot to catch up on" she suggested.

"Yeah sure, why not?" she said pleased with the offer.

She was flirting with him but he didn't said anything.

She told a lot about his college life, he was a total playboy and also said that he has changed a lot.

After the lunch she bid her good byes.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you, see you bye" she said smiling at her.

She smiled at her "Bye see you later"

They exchange their visiting cards.

"Uhm, Mr. Rajput we are getting late for the meeting" she told him in acold voice.

"Sneha listen, I can explain."he said trying to explain but she won't listen.

So far she had decided to teach him a lesson and she had a perfect plant for it. Tit for tat. She decided to give him a cold shoulder.