CHAPTER 18

HELLO DEAR LOVELY READERS

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER 

ENJOY

LOVE MJ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SECRET REVEALED

SNEHA'S POV

I was waiting for him in the mall as we have a date.

I was excited and impatiently waiting for him, when a group of rookies started misbehaving with me.

"Look, today we got something special" a rowdy commented checking me out.

I tried walking past them.

"Where are you going darling?" one of them asked me blocking my way.

"Get out of me way" I shouted at him.

"What's the rush baby? I haven't even started" he said trying to touch me.

"I said get out of my way before I make you regret it" I said pushing him.

"I just wanted to have a little fun but you provoked the beast in me" he said harshly grabbing my hand.

"Let go of my hand" I demanded him.

"I would have left you but not now, I will devour you till you beg for mercy" he said dragging me to the parking lot.

"Let go" I said trying to break free from his grip.

I bit his hand, he shouted in pain and I took advantage of it and freed myself from his grasp.

I ran away from them as fast as I could.

"You arrogant bitch, you need a lesson" he shouted angrily.

"Catch her" he ordered his man.

"Today you will die if I got my hands on you" his voice echoed in the parking lot.

I was running as fast as I could when I bumped at someone.

"Sneha .... Sneha" he called my name.

I looked up to see karan, I just hugged him tightly. The tears which I was holding in started flowing freely.

"Karan I ... they... misbehaved" I said sobbing.

"Shh... I am here, now they will get what they deserved" he said eyes ragging with fire.

"leave the girl and you can go alive" one of them told him.

"I have a better option, apologize now and I will spare your life" he replied.

"Oh I am so scared" he mocked him.

He smirked at him "I guess you choose to die" he replied smirking.

"Did you see we are 10 and you are alone" he asked him.

"Sneha go sit in the car, I don't want you to see this side of mine" he said giving me his car keys.

"No I will stay, I want to see you crushing them" I said relaxing on the nearest car.

He just smiled at me. "Please go, I don't want you to fear me" he pleaded me.

"I accept you the way you are, not just the good in you but the beast in you as well" I said looking him in eyes.

"Thank you" he said hugging me.

"Enough of your drama lovebirds" the goon said grabbing our attention.

He turned to them ready to kill.