CHAPTER - 7

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS

HOPE U LIKE THE STORY 

DO LET ME KNOW 

PLZ VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

SO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER 

ENJOY

LOVE MJ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                     I SCREWED UP

KARAN'S POV

I went to her in the morning on pretext of giving her a ride but instead we had a heated conversation.

I really don't want to show her my arrogant side but she was like a temptation to my beast. He knew she was capable of fighting him, facing him.

After dropping her to her office, I headed to my office.

I was busy doing some paper work when Ruhi called me.

"Hello" I answered the call.

"Hello" she replied.

"What happen? Is everything alright?" I asked her as she never calls me at work hours.

"Bhai, do you have some time?" she asked me.

"Yes" I replied.

"Then I will see you at your office" she said and hung up.

After about fifteen minutes she barged in my office.

I smiled seeing her but my smile dropped as I saw her glaring at me.

"What did you say to her?" she asked me giving a deadly glare.

"Nothing, we just had a small argument" I said trying to play it cool.

"Small?" she asked raising her eye brows.

"Okay, may be a tiny bit big" I said lying through my teeth.

"Bhai, If I knew you would screw up this bad, I will never allow you to go to her by yourself" she said disappointment clear in her tone.

"I tried okay. I tried to control and contain my anger but she kept insulting me" I reasoned.

"Bhai, I asked you to apologize to her but you..." she said shaking her head.

"I apologized to her. It was hard but I did it to make it up to her but she insulted me" I argued.

"I am sorry to say it bhai but, I did what I could for your love. I asked her to hear you out, please don't ruin it or else I can't help you" she said .

"I will try my best" I said .

"I hope so. I really wanted to see her as my bhabi( sister-in-law). Then I will see what you will do when I pull prank on you with her" she said dreamily.

"I will make sure, she become your bhabhi" I said smirking as I started planning for today's date or should I say apology date.

"Bhai please don't overdo things and don't do something extraordinary. She likes it simple and make sure you don't order a non-veg meal" she instructed me.

I just nodded my head as she knows her better than anyone.

At the evening I waited for her in front of her office.

After a small argument she agreed to come with me but on her own.

I was glad that at least she agreed to come with me or I was sure she won't come with me.

After we had our dinner, I told her that I fell in love with her at first sight which was true but she don't know I first saw her two years ago, she will think of me as some creep if I told her that.

When she was leaving I asked her to be her friend and she agreed.

I was more than happy to be her friend for now. At least she doesn't hate me.

I will try my best, I will do everything to be on her good books.

"Bhai, so how was it?" Ruhi asked me.

"Why are you asking him, it's so obvious it went well" Arav said. She looked at him confused. "How?" she asked him.

"Look at him, he looks like he won the businessman award" he said in a teasing tone.

"Ohhh... I never knew her friendship was so important to you bhai" Ruhi teased me.

"Shut up" I said annoyed at them.

"Look you can't stop smiling even when you are annoyed at us" Arav said smirking.

"Oh.. I am just can't wait for bhabhi to come here, then we will see how you will scold us" Arav said.

"He will not scold us as he won't have time or eyes for us" Ruhi added.

"Don't worry guys, I will always have eyes for and on you" I said smirking at both of them.

"Bhai we were just joking with you" Arav said gulping.

"Joking? I thought you guys are here to pull my legs" I said raising an eye brow.

"How can we do that, you know how much we love you" Ruhi said nervously laughing.

"Okay, I won't tell anything to anyone but, Arav I don't want it to happen again and Ruhi Balwant is a great man" I said smiling at her.

"Sorry bhai" Arav said with a puppy face.

"Thanks bhai, I knew you will support us" she beamed with happiness.

"Now back to your rooms and I don't want another prank story on breakfast table, understood" I asked in a no-argument tone.

They both nodded their head and left like obedient child.

I smiled at their retiring forms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THIS WAS IT

DO YOU LIKE HER POSSESIVENESS

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION

LOVE U ALL

AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 

LOVE MJ