CHAPTER 19

HELLO DEAR 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LOVE YOU ALL

MJ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE WEDDING DAY

KARAN'S PROV

Today is my wedding day.

I was getting ready when I got a call "Kaise ho, bhaisa?(How are you brother)" Came in a familiar voice, poison dripping in every word.

"Vihaan" I spat angrily he was the last person I want to talk today r even in my life.

"Should I congratulate you on your wedding or myself for stealing your bride?" He asked sarcasm dripping in his voice

"Dare you to touch her and I will make sure you get the most painful death one could ever imagine " I said boiling with anger.

He is the last person whom I want to see."Well buddy, I never knew, you have a good taste in woman. I can see why you have fallen for her. She has a figure to die for and her fierce attitude is just too much. I must say she is beauty with brain " he said and I froze on my spot

"Stop talking non sense, she was is and will be mine, non can take her away from me, at least not a bastard like you" I roared like an angry lion.

"I told you I want her, like I said before I will snatch her away from you and I did it" he said and I laughed at his childishness.

"Stop being childish, she is Sneha Rathore my girl my better half, if she want she can do anything no matter what it takes. Beside don't forgot you are talking about my wife, touch a hair of hers and I swear to god you will not be able to see the next sunrise" I said more like warned him

"Too sad brother, she isn't your wife yet and she can't do anything or fight back when she is unconscious. My man has adducted her from right under your nose, it's a shame you haven't even noticed it yet" he mocked me.

"Keep her out of it, be a man and face me" I challenged him

"Tsk.....tsk. too late, she is here. Where did you find a beauty like her "he asked I know he wasn't joking if I am late even for a minute he will ruin her.

"Keep your hands off her" I roared through the phone and the line went dead

Third Person's provision

She was in danger, he called Balwant and the answer he got froze him,she was really missing.

Without wasting a minute he drove to his palace because ever since Sneha got these threats, he had known that he might need such information to protect her and to trap that bastard.

Vihaan was the last heir of Jahanpur where Karan's mother belong to.

Vihaan's father and grand father committed suicide in the terror of Karan's father and grand father. But Vihaan thinks that Karan's father and grand father killed his father and grand father. Therefore, he was hell bent to have a revenge on Karan's family

It was another reason why he changed, people brainwashed him.

"Vihaan, where are you hiding? You coward" he roared like a hungry lion he is.

He destroyed everything that came in his path

"Karan, Karan" came her voice it took only few minutes for his men to tackle Vihaan's man and he broke the door only to find her crying Vihaan was pointing a gun on her and she already had few bruises on her body which means he had hit her.

This only fueled his anger. He can't see her crying"Put the gun down, Vihaan or else i won't hesitate to shoot you" he was now pointing a gun at Vihaan

"Tsk....tsk you are in no position to bargain, brother" he said and laughed a evil laughter .

"Dare to hurt her and I will give you the most painful death ever any one had got" he snarled at him.

"And you know me, I am a beast. I can do what I say so, don't test me" he warned him.

Despite his warning he didn't let go of her, she looked me in eyes he knew what she was thinking. He nodded at her once.

She hit him hard where sun doesn't shine, as he groaned in pain she took advantage of it and ran towards Karan

"You bitch, stop right there" he growled but she didn't stop. As, He pulled his trigger she heard a gunshot and she collapse in Karen's arms.

He then noticed that her head is already bleeding and she is shot near her heart.

Karan too had shot him on his shoulder the moment he pulled his trigger but was too late in protecting her.

"Sneha, look at me, don't close your eyes. Stay with me, okay" by that time Karen's men had already found them and Vihaan is been taken care off.

KARAN'S POV

I lifted her in bridal style and ran towards my car.

I asked Rahul to drive us to the nearest hospital while I was trying to talk to her in order to keep her conscious as I knew if she is asleep that do be dangerous.

There were high chances of losing her but I didn't want to think about it.

The thought of losing her itself was terrifying.

"We are here" Rahul said and I ran inside the hospital with her in my arms.

The medical team was already prepared. They took her in to treat her.

"Doctor, doctor, please save her" I begged him.

"Just calm down and come this way please. We will try our best but her condition is critical, she has lost a lot of blood please arrange blood as she has a rare bold type" he said and went towards the operation theater.

"don't just try your best, try you hardest." I said holding his collar. Fear was evident in his eyes.

I let go of his collar and took his hand in mine and said

" I will do anything and everything please just save her" I again pleaded tears threating to spill from my eyes.

"We will do our best, rest is all in god's hand. Just pray for her" he said patting my shoulder and went in.

Though I never believed in God but today I felt so weak so vulnerable that I couldn't do anything to save her. I wasn't myself I felt like I was an ordinary man trying to save the love of his life.

I should have taken the bullet. It should be me in her place lying their instead of her.

She is my everything and it was all my fault that she is here.

Rahul put a hand on my shoulder, "she will be fine" he assured me but deep down I feared to lose her.

Though I never admitted but losing her was my biggest fear. My life depends on her

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT ?

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ..

THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO END ...

PLZ VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE..

LOVE MJ..