CHATER 17

HELLO DEAR LOVELY READERS..

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT..

LOVE YOU ALL..

MJ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HER CONFESSION

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a month of her engagement and she had been receiving the threats almost every day with different means.

Karan and Balwant are extra careful for her security. Karan has asked her to join him at work but she refused his proposal as she know she is his weakness as well as strength.

She don't want him to see her cruel side which is only for her foe. The side that emerges only when she want to destroy someone.

Today is his birthday and she was going to confess her feeling in words as she has not said those three magical word till now . She is planning to pay him a visit as both of them are too busy to complete their work before marriage so that they can go on a vacation for few weeks. They don't get enough time to see each other so she decided to make his birthday special for him. She quickly finishes her work as fast as she could and went to his office.

Although it was her first time visiting his office that too almost at 12 in night, his PA tell her that he will inform him about her arrival but she refused and asked him to order his favorite cake. She then waited for the right time that is the clock to hit 12. As the clock to hit 12 she entered his office as quietly as possible but he was so engrossed in his work that he didn't even notice her. She hugged him from behind and pecked his check wishing him a Very Happy Birthday. He smiled at her and pulled her to his lap, she gasp at his sudden action.

"What are you doing, let go off me, we are in your office. What if someone broke in?" She asked him embarrassed.

"Don't worry, no one and I mean no one dares to barge in my office without my permission" He said calming her down. He pulled her closer, she rested her head on his chest.

"But I just came in without your consent" she replied.

"You are always an exception, you don't need anyone's permission not even mine to come to me" he said making her blush.

"Uhm.... Karan, I want to say something" she said drawing patterns on his shirts with her finger. A sign that she was nervous.

"Hmm" he said caressing her flushed cheeks

"Uhm... I wa..want to say..uhm.. th..that I LOVE YOU Karan" she quickly pecked his cheek and hid her face in his chest because she knows her face is now as red as tomato.

He was amazed by her sudden confession. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her and placed a kiss on her hair and said "I Love You Too my mystery girl"

"I Love You" she then said the three words that he is been dying to hear from her lips ever since he found her.

"I Love You Too Sneha, thank you for the best gift I can get on my birthday" he said looking at her eyes.

She blushed at his compliment and she was happy that she was able to give him the happiness he deserves.

"Okay! Now let's cut the cake" she said and tried to get up but he pulled her back.

"Where are you going" he asked her.

"Where else, to get the cake dumbo" she said sarcastically.

"You are not going anywhere. I will ask someone to get it for us" he said or more like declared. She shook her head at his possessiveness. He dialed some number and asked him to bring them the cake.

"You and your bossy attitude" she muttered under breath her breath and shook her head. He just chuckled at her comment.

"Okay, I won't leave but at least let me be on my own feet, what will he think of us if he see us in this position" soon there was a knock at his office door and she jumped off his lap, he smiled at her little act and shook his head in amusement. She opened the door and took the cake, when she turned he was right behind her.

"Okay now come here" she literally dragged him to the table, put the cake and lit the candles

"Now, make a wish and blow the candles" she asked him.

"I wish you always stay by my side on my every day" he wished and He blew the candle and cut the cake. He fed her a little and she fed him. She then take the cream in her finger and put it on his nose. He was surprised and she was laughing.

He tried to do the same but she was quick enough to doge him. She then made a run for her life as he started chasing her. Their laughter filled the room

"Sneha come here or else you will regret" he said demanded her.

"Let's see who will regret" she challenged him.

He caught her and pulled her to him caging her in his arms "So what you were saying" he asked her amusement evident in his voice.

"No...nothing" she stuttered.

"Where is my gift?" He demanded

"Sorry, I forgot" she whispered

"Then, I think I can get what I want" his eyes darkened with desire.

"Wh...at do y..you wi....wish for?" She asked shuttering. She knows he is up to something.

"I will get it itself" he said and claimed her lips.

She was too shocked to respond. She clutched his shirt in her fist and responded to his kiss.

This was her first kiss and he knows that. He then broke the kiss when he felt she was out of the breath.

She hide herself into his arms as she don't have the courage to face him after the kiss.

"I love you" he said kissing the top of her head.

She just hugged him tightly.

Her silence speaks more than she could speak and he understood that he signed in content.

He was happy to have her in his arms completely secure and safe away from any danger , away from him that lingers around her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT ?

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ..

PLZ VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE..

LOVE MJ..