CHAPTER 6

HELLO LOVELY READERS

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER

DROP YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT SECTION

PLEASE VOTE SHAREAND COMMENT 

LOVE YOU ALL 

MJ.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST STEP TO FRIENDSHIP

SNEHA'S POV

I woke up little late than my usual time. I hurriedly did my business and got ready for office as I was already late when dad called for me.

He asked my opinion on the proposal and I said that I need some time to think about it as marriage is a lifetime decision. I took my purse and walked out of my house to take a cab when I saw him waiting for someone near his car.

I walked past him when he called me ,"Hey, Sneha wait!!"

"Good morning" he greeted me.

"Oh, Hi Mr. Rajput, Good morning. what are you doing here ,that too so early in the morning "I asked him.

"I was waiting for you, as I know your bike is at your office" he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"For......."I trailed off raising an eyebrow

"Umm...., I just wanted to drop you to your office besides, I want to talk to you about last night" he said nervously.

"Are you regretting it now or you were pulling pranks on me" I asked in a dead serious tone crossing my hand over my chest but inside I was laughing at his expression as they were worth watching.

He turned pale,"what? No, I...I certainly don't regret it but if we can talk I would like to apologize for my behavior and explain things to you" he said all in one breath.

"Seriously, you want to explain it? Out of nowhere you confessed your feelings and on top of that you send a marriage proposal after mere 4 meetings which I may add was not so eventful" I shouted at him getting all my anger and frustration out.

"Out of all these things, what do you want to explain?" I asked pushing him away.

"I am sorry that I caused you trouble" he apologized to me.

"Trouble, you turned my life upside down. Now do you think your mere sorry will pull it back together" I asked him angrily.

"Look I said 'I AM SORRY' I know I was inconsiderate towards you. I tolerated all your insults because I love you but that doesn't mean you can say whatever comes in your mind" he said roughly pulling me by my shoulder.

His grip was painful, I know that will leave buries.

"leave me" I said trying to break free from his grip but he was too strong for me.

"I am not leaving you till you hear me out" he said and tighten his hold on me.

"Leave me, you are hurting me" I said with tears in my eyes.

"It hurt me more when you said those words to me" he said in a painful voice.

I looked at him, his eyes had tears I wanted to hear him out but I decided otherwise.

"Look, I am getting late, and unlike someone I am not the boss so please let me go" I said in a pleading tone.

"Okay, but I am driving you their" he in a final tone.