CHAPTER 3

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE

LOVE U ALL MY DEAR READERS

THANKS FOR STOPING BY ...

I WOULD LOVE HEAR YOUR COMMENT

I DO APPRECEATE ANY SUGGESTION U LIKE 

LOVE ...MJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ruhi's birthday party

SNEHA'A POV

Today is Ruhi's birthday and this year I had to attend it.

As Ruhi and Balwant both emotionally blackmailed me to come because they both know, I don't like 'The big people party' where all people does is fake smiling and faking sweetness.

I hate this kind of people.

Although we are childhood best friends but I never preferred to visit the Royal palace, as there are so many rules, regulations and protocols to be followed.

Besides I am not good at directions and the Palace is so huge that a person like me can easily be lost there.

I got dressed in a simple blue black dress that reached my knees. I applied little makeup. You know, I don't like caking up my face.

My phone rang bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Hello" I said receiving it.

"Hello ma'am, your driver is here to pick you up" Balwant replied in a british accent.

"Oh, I will be there in a minute thank you" I said playing along and hanging up on him.

I quickly wore my shoes, had a final look at myself and headed out.

He gave me weird looks.

" What?, I need to look presentable" I asked him to pick me up as I couldn't ride my bike with this dress and hairs.

He gladly accepted my request.

"I never said you are looking weird" he defended himself.

"But your eyes did" I replied with mock anger.

"Okay I will say it, you are looking exceptionally pretty today" he said smiling softly at me.

"More than Ruhi" I asked him teasingly.

"Shut up" he said and turned the radio so that I will shut up.

But to his bad luck the song played was a romantic song I continued to tease him the whole ride.

My mom always nags me to hit on Balwant but he is a good friend of mine and I never thought of him in that way, to me he is like a brother and moreover he loves Ruhi.

Somewhere, Ruhi also likes him.

I am waiting for the day when this idiot propose her and my tom and jerry duo turns into a hot and spicy version of Romeo and Juliet.

He took a sign as we reached the royal palace.

We entered the party and saw Ruhi attending some guest. She was looking breathtaking and my so called partner was openly ogling at her.

"Like what you see, huh?" I asked him teasingly, he blushed, rubbing back of his neck.

"Huh, I wasn't staring at her" he defended himself.