CHAPTER 30

The Confrontation

AUTHOUR'S POV

Next morning when she woke up she got all her memories back. She quickly got ready, too eager to meet her man after so long. She called him

"Karan, can we meet" she asked him.

"Sure" he replied.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked him knowing he can't deny her request.

"Yes", "Can we have a day off, please" she requested him as she wanted to all his time for herself.

"But, why? Are you alright, is there anything wrong with you?" he asked in concern voice.

"Shhh...shh....calm down, I am fine. Just say yes and meet me at our palace, I will be waiting for you" she said and hang up.

He barely managed to say okay.

She took her time to get ready, she wore a traditional dress which includes lengha, blouse and bangles with anklets looking simple yet beautiful.

She knew that he loved to see her in a traditional dress. Once he requested her to wear it for him.

She smiled at her reflection and was satisfied with her looks. She drove off to the old palace they used to spend time at.

She was waiting for him at the same place where they used to spend time together. It was his private property.

"Sneha, what happened? Why did you ......................? His voice caught in his throat when he took in her appearance. He was lost in her. His feet automatically made their way to her and his hand pulled her closer to him by her waist, hide her in his chest.

She smiled at his possessiveness.

"What are you doing to me?" he asked her.

"I don't know, but I am glad you are as possessive as you were back then" she replied as she  snuggled closer to his warmth that she missed so much.

"Yes, I am........wait ... what? By any chance do you remember us?" he asked hesitantly.

"For sure" she replied confidently.

"And you are not mad at me for leaving you?" he asked confused at her reaction.

"No" she simply replied smiling brightly at him.

"Why, don't you want to know why I left you?" he asked her.

"I already know it. My dad told me everything" she said clarifying the situation.

"But, I have a question, why didn't you have a girlfriend or something after you left me?" she asked him. Though she would go for a kill if anyone claimed him as his but still she choose to know the answer.

"Because the one I choose to leave is the most beautiful and kind girl in the world, so how can I love someone who is not even near her? Or should I say that I don't want to be in a relationship other than you" he replied as he held her closer.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked him frowning.

"I don't want you to face the same thing again but seems like we are destined to be together. When I saw you again I felt god has given us a second chance " he replied grinning at her.

"Don't you miss me?" she asked him sadly.

"I never forgot you, not even for a heart beat but I missed being with you, every time I am alone or I am working, you were always on my thoughts" he replied with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I Love you my idiot" she said hugging him tightly.

"I Love you my mystery girl" he said pulling her closer.

"You know, although I lost my memory but I always dreamt of you, being with you. Your face wasn't clear due to my blur memory but I always wanted to know who is my dream man and turned out to be you" she replied as she looked at him with pure admiration.

They talked for hours about their moments how she would make fun of him.