CHAPTER 2

ORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

ITS MY EXAM TIME SO CAN'T HELP IT

I WAS BUSY IN WRITING ASSIGNMENTS

SO SORRY ..... BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE REGULARLY ..

LOVE YOU ALL ... MJ

HAPPY READING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNEHA'S POV

It's a sunday and my mom is forcing me to go shopping for my cousin's wedding.

You guessed it right, I am not a shopping person.

I am the laziest ass, when it comes to shopping.

"Mom, I will go for shopping but with ruhi" I said dialing her number.

Well I made a deal with my mom that if she let me go with Ruhi I will go or else I am not moving my lazy ass. My mom knowing me well enough agreed as she knows I am more than willing to spend my weekend lounging on my bed watching a series or doing nothing.

"Fine, as you wish" she huffed in annoyance.

"Hey Ruhi, Up for a shopping day?" I asked her silently pleading for her to say yes.

"Why?" she asked me innocently.

"Don't you dare try to pull a prank on me or be ready to pay for it" I said in a warning tone.

"Okay I am in" she replied. I took a breath of relief.

"See you at the mall" I said and hung up on her before she changes her mind.

I quickly changed and left for the mall before my mom finds another reason to tag along.

Shopping with mom can be a pain in the ass.

I was waiting for her in the mall while looking at stuffs when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see my second best friend Balwant with his charming smile

"Hey, what are you doing here?", I asked him surprised.

"Shopping for my dear brother's wedding" he said mockingly. Yes my cousin and his elder brother are in love and soon going to tie the knot.

"With"I raised a bow "parents" he said pouting.

"Okay, then enjoy the company" I said smiling sweetly at him.

"Hey, aren't you waiting for Ruhi?" He asked curiously.

I nodded my head positively in response.

"Would you like to help me choose my dress?" he asked me.

"Nope" i said and saw Ruhi coming towards us.

"Hey Sneha " she chirped happily.

"Hi shikhawat" she greeted him. Well I call them 'The Tom and Jerry' duo as they are always at each other's neck but can't live without seeing each other.

"Hey" I said hugging her.

"Hey Rajput" he greeted back.

I shook my head at both of them.

"So where to?" she asked me.

"Right now I think we need to go with him, as I promised to help him with his dress" I said giving him a look that said YOU OWE ME ONE.

"What ? why did you do that?" she asked me shocked.

"He kind of offered us to help and a good treat so..." I lied to her to save my not sorry ass.