Infiltration

(Abandoned hospital)

Night has fallen over and hibiki, tsubasa and chris were hiding around a corner near the front entrance of the building. Then the voice of genjuro came out of a communicator that tsubasa was holding.

Genjuro(coms): I know it's a school night, but we need to put an end to this tonight!

Tsubasa: don't worry about it. This is our duty as sentinels. 

Hibiki: *surprised* so those girls had their hideout right on the edge of town?

Ogawa(coms): this hospital has been abandoned for a very long time, but various supplies have been flowing in, little by little, over the last two months. Unfortunately, that's about all we know, so we're heading in blind.

Chris: well, if they haven't slipped up yet, we'll see what we can do to change that!

The girls than went to the entrance to enter the building. 

(Headquarters)

Aoi: the symphogear users are entering the building! 

Kanade: I wish I could be there to help them out.

Y/n(coms): sorry, but it is better for you to stay at headquarters. 

Kanade: I know.

Genjuro: now it's your turn.

Prinz(coms): we know.

Serena: good luck, nii-San. 

Y/n(coms): thank you.

(Behind the hospital)

Y/n: time to make our entrance, quietly. 

Y/n takes out a lock pick set and takes some tools out of it, when suddenly!

《BOOM》

Y/n looks at prinz, and sees that she has her riggings equipped

Y/n: really?!

Prinz: what, they're probably expecting us.

Nasca: she is right, you know!

Taboo: we "have" been expecting you.