The power of double

Everyone gathered at the secret base. Hibiki was also called down because she finished school for the day.

Y/n walked in to the room closely followed by a still blushing tsubasa.

Y/n: looks like everyone is here.

Hibiki: why are we here?

Ryouko: I can explain that.

Hibiki: please do so.

Ryouko: then hibiki and the rest of course, watch these two videos at the same time.

Ryouko put on screen two videos. One of Y/n and the other of kanade.

Hibiki: why are Y/n and kanade on screen?

Ryouko: just you wait and see.

On screen they see kanade pressing the button on the cyclone memory, putting it in the driver on her waist and faint as the memory disappears.

At the same time the memory appears in the driver of Y/n. He pushes the memory in and then inserts the joker memory changing joker into double.

Hibiki: what does that mean?

Y/n: it means that kanade and I both are kamen rider double.

Hibiki: double?

Ryouko: kanade's spirit transfers together with the gaia memory she uses to Y/n, so they are one person at that time and need to work together as one.

Y/n: and that is apparently wear our true power lies, in trusting in each other and wanting the same thing.

Tsubasa: but why now and not a few years ago, when Y/n inserted that memory inside kanade?

Y/n: that I don't know.

Ryouko: my study on the sdcard I found in the suitcase revealed that they  first hat to be on one line or wanting the same thing.

Tsubasa: which is?

Ryouko: wanting to protect and save you, tsubasa.

Tsubasa started to blush a little.

Tsubasa: me?

Genjuurou: kanade and Y/n said the same thing at the same time. That was apparently the key to activate this power.

Ryouko: and we already saw that they can change just one half or both to adapt to almost every situation. Look here.

Ryouko put a picture on screen of each form of double

Ryouko: these are the forms that double can take. Each form also uses a different kind of moveset, but it can only function if the users are in sync with each other or they will for example trip and fall to the ground.

Kanade: I guess that means Y/n and I need to do some training together.

Genjuurou: indeed, that means for the rest of the week you need to be together, so you can get to now the other better.