Reforging a cursed sword

(Next day)

Y/n slept in because of the car ride yesterday, and was now having brunch.

Ding-dong.

Y/n: I'm coming.

Y/n walked to the door.

Ding-dong-ding-dong.

Y/n: I said I'm coming.

Y/n opened the door.

Kanade: finally.

Y/n: take it easy, will you. I had a wild ride ride yesterday.

Kanade: we warned you.

Y/n: no, you only wished me good luck and you need it.

Kanade: same thing

Y/n:( sigh) come further, so what brings you here?

Kanade walked into apartment saw that Y/n was eating and sat on the other side of the table.

Kanade: can't a woman not visit a friend's home?

Y/n: sure as long you aren't going through my closets again.

Kanade: why not? I already know that you are black beauty.

Y/n: you got me there.

Kanade: but to come to the point, I am here for three reasons.

Y/n: what are those reasons?

Kanade: first is to return your bike.

Kanade handed over the keys of the hardboiler.

Y/n: thank you.

Kanade: and second, I came to get you because we still have somethings to talk about with you and hibiki.

Y/n: can I eat my food first, or do we need to go right now?

Kanade: of course you can, here let me help you with that.

Kanade quickly grabbed one of the sausages on Y/n's plate and took a bite of it.

Kanade: mm~ even such a simple thing as a sausage is delicious if you make them

Y/n: you're welcome, if you want there is a few more in a pan in the kitchen.

Kanade: don't mind if I do.

Kanade walked to the kitchen, grabbed a plate and put a few sausages on it. Then she came back to the table.

Kanade: itadakimasu!

Y/n: you said there were three reasons?

Kanade: oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Kanade stood up next to Y/n and made a deep bow.

Kanade: I never got a chance to thank you for saving my life two years ago. So thank you black beauty, or I should rather say, thank you Y/n for giving me another chance in life.

Y/n: please stand up, it was just by chance. It only happened because that gaia memory started to glow.

Kanade: but still thank you.

Y/n: you're welcome, now eat your sausages and then we can leave.

Y/n and kanade are their food then got on the bike and got to lydian academy.

When they walked to the elevator they saw tsubasa and hibiki already waiting for the elevator. Only hibiki was wearing the handcuffs again.

Kanade: hey tsubasa is it really necessary for hibiki to wear those cuffs again?