Nothing to do but wait

(Second division)

Back at the headquarters of the second division people were hard at work, trying to find the location of maria and her group. 

Sakuya: one week has past since the declaration of war at the concert.

Genjuro: yeah. A week has passed, and nothing has happened. 

Aoi: according to our government sources, the terrorist organization known as finé hasn't attempted to threaten or negotiate with any countries since then.

Genjuro: which means we have no idea what they want. 

Sakuya: they certainly made a name for themselves with that ostentatious performance. Luckily, they afforded us at the second branch the opportunity for swift countermeasures. 

Genjuro: hardly typical behavior for would-be revolutionaries. But perhaps this is what they wanted all along. 

Aoi: and don't forget that they even have dopants on their side.

Genjuro: luckily for us we have two kamen riders on our side, who can handle them.

Sakuya: and now that kanade can also take the lead and change in double, means that if kanade is alone, she isn't helpless and can fight instead of Y/n. 

Then the voice of ogawa came through the speakers.

Ogawa(coms): commander kazanari. 

Genjuro: ogawa, how is it going?

Ogawa(coms): I had a look into the origin of the abandoned trailer we found near the stadium. 

??(coms): you little asshole!

On the background a strange voice was heard and then the sound of fighting. Meanwhile ogawa continued his report, like nothing happened. 

Ogawa(coms): I traced it back to a certain company, and in their records I found many large-scale purchasing orders to fictional sources for medical and measurement equipment as well as medical supplies. 

Genjuro: medical equipment?

Ogawa(coms): the dates on the records extend back two months. 

In the background the noises of fighting stopped, while ogawa still talked as if nothing happened. 

Ogawa(coms): it would appear these antisocial gentlemen were laundering money

Ogawa(coms): it would appear these antisocial gentlemen were laundering money. Don't these records pique your interest?

Genjuro: it does seem worth looking into.

(Lydian academy)