(Accel)irated weather

Chris: I'm right here! So leave the others the hell out of this!!

Some of the noise started attacking her, but she dogged it. She grabbed her symphogear and tried to sing, but her wouldn't come out.then the noise started attacking again.

Chris: why?...why won't my voice come out?...somebody…save me... Y/n… save me….

Double: metal illusion!!!

Suddenly out of nowhere chris sees yellow colored rings surrounding her destroying the noise. 

Double(y): chris! Hold on!

Double drives towards chris, circles around her creating a dust cloud. He then grabs chris and drives of to a save place. Then he stops and puts chris down.

Double(y): chris, are you okay?

Chris turns her face away to hide her blush.

Chris: I-I'm perfectly fine, I don't need your help!

Inner chris: he really came, thank you.

Double(k): you know, she sure is a tsundere.

Chris turns around to double looking angry.

Chris: who are you calling a tsundere!

Double(k): you.

Chris: I'm not a tsundere!!

Double(y): I don't want to spoil the fun, but the noise are coming.

The noise where catching up with them. One of them holded up a gaia memory.

Weather memory: weather!

The noise then inserts the memory into its body and transforms into the weather dopant.

Double(y): this again?

Chris: Killter Ichaival tron.

Chris: you are the dopant specialist. I will take care of the noise.

Chris changes her arm guards into gatling guns. Then she jumps up shoots at the noise and flies away, leaving the weather dopant behind.

Inner chris: he really came. Thank you Y/n.