Meteoroids Falling, Burning, Disappearing, and Then...

(Underground)

Girl: they look so awesome!

Yumi: looks like we saved the day again!

Shiori: to save people, and be saved… it's a nice feeling. 

Kuriyo: it's like we're fighting right there alongside them! 

Miku: you're right.

(Surface)

Hibiki: with these gears, born from our friends' songs

Hibiki: with these gears, born from our friends' songs. There's no way we can lose. There song is what gave everyone of us the strength to stand once more. Songs grant more than just the power to fight. They give life!

Finé: high levels of phonic gain? Just like what happened two years ago. 

Chris: who gives a damn?!

Double(y): she's right! Wait, what!!

Double(k): is this a psychic power?

Finé: telepathy, too? Even with the limiters on your gears released, you don't stand a chance! 

Finé takes out Solomon's staff and summons a group of noise.

Chris: I've had enough of your tricks!

Tsubasa: was it you whole the noise loose on the world?!

Finé: the noise are independent weapons that were created so that humankind, who had lost their common understanding, would slaughter each other. 

Double(y): that's not fair, she can also talk telepathic? I feel left out.

Double(k): now is not the time to be joking.

Double(y): sorry…

Hibiki: so that people would kill each other?!

Finé: the gates to the treasury of Babylon are still open. I took the once-in-a-decade chance of something showing up from there, and turned it into a certainty. That's the source of my own raw power.