A desperate move

(Tsubasa and hibiki)

Double ran away after skull leaving tsubasa and hibiki alone with the nehushtan girl.

????: there they go. Now it's our turn. Where were we. Oh yeah, you know this armor but do you know where it's from 

Tsubasa: I could never forget what was taken away from me two years ago when my guard was down. Do you think I could forget the lives lost because of my failure!

(Insert Zettō Ame no Habakiri)

Tsubasa and the girl got in a fighting stand.

Tsubasa: *thoughts* what a twist of fate. The relic that costed kanade her voice and the remains of kanade's gungnir behind me. What a cruel twist of fate. Bit I couldn't imagine a better time.

Then hibiki came up to tsubasa and grabbed her.

Hibiki: don't do it tsubasa. she's human  just like us.

Tsubasa/????: have you lost your marbles?

Tsubasa: we get along nicely, don't you think.

????: let's have some fun then.

The girl started attacking with one of her whips. Tsubasa pushed hibiki out of the way and jumped up herself. In the air she raised her sword and slashed at the girl.

 In the air she raised her sword and slashed at the girl

(Blue Flash)

The nehushtan girl deflected the slash with  her whips, whilst having smug smile on her face. Tsubasa landed back on the ground and started slashing away at the girl but she blocked every attack, whilst smiling. The girl then pushed tsubasa's sword away and swung with her whip, making tsubasa duck. Then she kicked tsubasa in the stomach sending her flying.

Tsubasa: *thought* is this the potential power of a complete relic?

????: don't underestimate the power of nehushtan. I'm not even serious yet!

The girl then jumped up and started a barrage of attacks with her whips. Tsubasa barely managed to dodge the attacks.

Hibiki: tsubasa!!

????: don't you worry about her, I'll keep you entertained.

The girl then took out a strange staff and summoned some noise around hibiki.

Hibiki: those are noise, she summoned then.

The noise began walking towards hibiki. but before sho could run, the noise captured her in a web like substance.

 but before sho could run, the noise captured her in a web like substance