Distraction

(Lydian academy)

Kirika and shirabe ran out of the auditorium and were now on the school grounds trying to get away and meet up with Maria. 

While making their get-away they were held up by some students crossing them with parade floats.

Kirika: damm! What should we do, des?!

When the students were gone, they were about to start running again. But then they were blocked by Y/n, Tsubasa and kanade.

Kirika: nii-san, desu-yo?!

Y/n: hey.

They then turned around, only to see that hibiki and chris were standing behind them.

Hibiki: kirika and shirabe, right?

Shirabe: five on two… You have the advantage in numbers. But think about what you stand to loseby fighting us here.

Chris: how can you suggest such foul tactics?!

Y/n: you were singing so cheerfully just a moment ago. We just don't want to fight you here.

Kirika then started pointing at Y/n.

Kirika: I know! A duel, des! I will challenge you to a fair duel, Desu-ka!

Hibiki: why? It's not like we have to fight every time we meet, right?

Chris/kirika: what do you want to do?!

They briefly looked at each other, before shirabe intervened 

Shirabe: we will notify you when and where the duel is to take place…

Then an explosion was heard from the other side of the school and people started running.

Kanade: what now?!

Y/n: let's take a look!

Y/n and kanade then ran towards the disturbance. Hibiki, tsubasa and chris then looked towards kirika and shirabe again, only to find out that they had sneaked out. 

(Y/n and kanade)

Y/n and kanade arrived at the source of the explosion, only to find out that it was caused by the nasca and taboo dopant. 

Y/n: you two!

Y/n: you two!

Kanade: why are you attacking the school?!

Taboo: why not?

Nasca: we were bored an thought…

Taboo: …why not lure out double and accel!

Y/n: is that your reason?!

Nasca/taboo: yes.

Kanade: we won't let you get away with it!

Taboo: and what are you going to do about it?