ichaival's memory

(10 days later)

Y/n was driving on his hardboiler towards the concert hall.

Inner y/n: damn, why did it have to be rush hour on this day.

*Phone ringing*

Y/n: hello?

Genjuro (phone): we've detected noise patterns emerging.

Y/n: why now?

Genjuro ( phone): I'll contact tsubasa and the rest-

Y/n: don't! I'll handle it on my own somehow. I want tsubasa to follow her dream tonight. Let me handle it. Just let her sing.

Genjuro (phone): but what about kanade? She will now one's you put on the driver.

Y/n: I'll just tell her that there is a minor disturbance and that I can handle it myself, she'll understand.

Genjuro (phone): can you handle it alone?

Y/n: of course, I'm not a rookie anymore, I got a few tricks up my sleeve.

Y/n turned around his bike and drove of.

(Stadium)

The stadium was sold out and hibiki and miku were sitting in the audience.

Hibiki: where is Y/n? He is normally never late.

Miku I'm sure he will show up on time, unlike a somebody I know.

Hibiki: he! I'm here aren't I!

Miku: it took me almost an hour to get you out of the bed, and that whilst it isn't even morning but evening.

Hibiki: I told you already! I'm sorry. 

(Backstage)

Kanade: good luck out there tsubasa. 

Tsubasa: I'm not new to this I know what I'm doing.

Kanade: you do know that Y/n is in the Audience too, right?

Tsubasa: *blush* o-of course I know that. I'm going now.

Kanade: good luck!

As tsubasa walked up to the stage. The double driver appeared around kanade's waist. And kanade turned serious.

Kanade: what's happening?

Y/n (mental): nothing much, probably a false signal. I'll can check it out myself. Tell tsubasa that I'll be a bit later.

Then the driver disappeared as Y/n put in his joker memory.

Inner Kanade: liar.

( harbor)

Chris was fighting a small army of noise, led by a giant yellow castle like noise, that was producing more little noise. The normal noise were no problem, but the big one withstood the barrage of bullets and missiles chris fired at it.

 The normal noise were no problem, but the big one withstood the barrage of bullets and missiles chris fired at it