A fateful encounter with the valkyries!

One month later while Y/n was working at flower in the kitchen.

Owner: Y/n can you get some groceries form the supermarket a few blocks from here, I forgot to order and now the next delivery is the day after tomorrow.

Y/n:sure thing boss, just give me a list and I'll make sure to get them.

Owner: thank you, here is the list its only a few items but we have to get them.

Y/n: don't worry, I'll go right away. See you later.

Y/n got a bag and started walking to supermarket.

When he paid for the groceries and started walking out of the supermarket, he saw a group of people running away.

When he got out he saw the noise attacking and turning some people to carbon.

Y/n: not this again!

Y/n walked down in an alley, put the groceries down and took out his driver and the joker memory.

Y/n: Henshin!!!

Joker memory: joker!!!

Now joker came jumping out of the alley and kicked a noise right in the face(?) Reducing it to carbon, turning around he punched a second one in the stomach(?)

Then he turned around to see some people.

Joker: quick run away I will handle the noise, just get out of here and find some shelter.

Joker: hé! Stupids don't bully innocent bystanders, or gonna get it from me.

While joker held of the noise the people started running away from the place, when suddenly one of the bigger noise got passed joker and ran towards the people.

Joker: dammit why, watch out!!

???: Croitzal ronzell Gungnir zizzl

Out of nothing came a giant spear from the sky piercing the noise Reducing it to carbon.

???: he black beauty it looks like you can get some help down there.

Joker was surprised at what just happened,
When he looked up he saw two almost angel like figures descending from the sky

Joker was surprised at what just happened,When he looked up he saw two almost angel like figures descending from the sky