Prinz her trial

(Abandoned warehouse)

Prinz arrived at the abandoned warehouse where Maria was earlier. She drove up to the entrance and lot of her bike. 

Prinz: so this is where the disturbances came from

Genjuro(coms): be careful, we still are getting some signs of notice from there.

Prinz: don't worry, I will be careful. 

Prinz then went inside of the building, looking for any clues. While looking she encountered different kinds of carbon.

Prinz: looks like the noise got them.

After a few more minutes of looking and encountering more piles of carbon, she then entered the space where the helicopter was hiding.

Prinz: *sniff* smells like they left, but not to long ago.

She looked around to find some more clues, only to find more piles of carbon. 

Prinz: they didn't stand a chance…

Suddenly from different doorways noise came walking true.

Prinz: looks like they set a trap before they left.

Prinz took out her driver and attaches it to her waist. She then took out the accelerator memory and pushed the button.

《Accel!》

Prinz: Henshin!

She then put the memory in the driver and turned the handle. 

《Accel! (Revving engine sound)》

Accel: time to do some cleaning up! 

Accel took out the engine blade and ran towards the noise. Some of the noise started shooting Projectiles at her, but she simply deflected them.

Accel: come on! Same old tricks, same old tricks. Don't you ever learn?!

She then takes out the engine memory and insertsnit in her blade.

《Electric!》

She shoots off a bolt of electricity and destroys a bunch of the noise.

Accel: if you use the same old tricks, then so will I.