Desperate snake.

(Miku)

Miku was walking down the street looking a little sad and worried. She made her way to the flower restaurant and opened the door.

Owner: welcome!

Miku: good afternoon.

Owner: where is your friend? The one that eats so much, that she has her own portion size named after her. 

Miku: it's just me today.

Owner: I see.

Miku sat down on a chair she ordered food for herself and hibiki. The owner started to prepare the food.

Owner: so you want me to eat her portion today?

Miku: you don't have to, just fry it please.

Owner: I see.

Miku: where is Y/n?

Owner: he has the day off, he said that he had some personal business to attend to.

miku: that's unfortunate. I wanted to come here for dinner, so I haven't had anything all day.

The owner looked at miku before she replied.

Owner: if you think about things when you are hungry, you'll only get bad ideas.

Miku then started thinking while getting Flashbacks about herself, hibiki and Y/n.

Miku: that might be right. I don't know anything for sure, I'm just overthinking things. If I talk with them about it, then…

Miku: thank you very much.

Owner: don't mind it. if you ever feel sad again, you can come by anytime.

Miku: of  course.

(Y/n)

Y/n just unlocked the door to his apartment, when he got a phone call.

Y/n: hello, Y/n speaking.

Genjuro(phone): the nehushtan girl was just spotted. Hibiki is already on her way.

Y/n: what is the location?

Genjuro(phone): I already send it to your phone.

Y/n closed the door and ran outside.

(Hibiki)

Hibiki was running down the street, with her phone to her ear.

Hibiki: understood, I'll be right there.

A little further down the street miku was standing and calling out for hibiki.

Miku: hibiki!

Hibiki: miku?....

Then hibiki noticed something to her right in the bushes.

Nehusthan girl: YOU!!!

She then attacked with one of her whips at hibiki, not noticing miku was there also.

Meanwhile miku ran towards hibiki.

Hibiki: stay away, don't come closer!

But it was to late and miku got flung back.

Nehushtan girl: shoot, there was someone else there too.

Just when miku was about to land on the ground, Y/n ran up to her and caught her in his arms.

Y/n: are you alright, miku?

Miku: yeah, just a few bruises.

Miku then pointed upwards. When Y/n looked up he saw a car coming towards them.