Teamwork

(Tokyo sky tower)

Four massive noise were circling around the sky tower. 

The back of the flying noise opened up, dropping hundreds upon hundreds of human sized noise each, and launches dozens upon dozens more smaller aerial noise

A helicopter started to fly above the noise. The side door opened revealing hibiki inside it. She jumped out singing her chant.

Hibiki: Balwisyall nescell Gungnir tron

( Insert song Watashi to Iu Oto Hibiki Sono Saki ni)

Now in her gungnir armor, she dropped down towards one of the massive noise. She extended her gauntlet all the way to her shoulder and punched through the noise leaving a big hole in it. While hibiki was still dropping to the ground the noise exploded behind her.

Meanwhile tsubasa came driving on her bike. She jumped of and transformed in her ame no Habakiri armor. She enlarged her sword and she threw a blue flash to another massive noise, but there were so many regular flying noise that it didn't reach the target. Hibiki then came running up to tsubasa.

Tsubasa: in this battle, it really looks like the enemy really does have the upper hand!

Hibiki: could we use the helicopters to attack from the sky?

But while hibiki was saying that, the helicopter she jumped out of was struck down by the noise.

Hibiki: no way…

Tsubasa: dammit!

The noise then attacked the girls. They managed to dodge and defeat the ones that were attacking them, but the massive noise in the air just dropped dozens more.

Hibiki:how are we supposed to deal with noise that can fly?

Tsubasa: don't lose your focus, tachibana. Should the sentinels fail, the enemy lines will breach the country's borders!

The noise in the air changed their course to hibiki and tsubasa and started attacking. Suddenly the noise found themselves in an onslaught of bullets. Double came flying in the air. From behind him chris jumped down with her gatling guns. While double lands his bike.

(Change Insert song to Makyū Ichaival)

Double(k): looks like Y/n found some extra baggage along the way.

Chris: who are you calling baggage?! This piece of crap wouldn't stop squealing like a pig, so I figured this at least might shut it up!