Lullaby

A/n: I don't  know why but this is somehow unsettling, this video above

(Next morning - prinz eugen)

It was early I the morning and prinz eugen just  had woke up.

Prinz: *yawn* yesterday was tiring.

Then prinz heard chris screaming from the other side of the wall.

Chris: HENTAI!!!!

<slap>

y/n: ouch!!

Prinz: ara ara, what a lively bunch so early in the morning.

(Earlier that night)

Y/n just came back from the bathroom when he heard chris screaming in her bedroom. He peeked through the door and saw that chris was having a nightmare. Y/n walked inside and gentle touched her shoulders trying to wake her up.

Y/n: relax, it's just a bad dream. They can't hurt you.

Suddenly chris woke up with a scream, jumped up and bumped her head into Y/n his head.

Y/n /chris: ouch!!

Chris: what are you doing here?

Y/n: you had a bad dream, so I tried to calm you. 

Chris then remembered what happened in her dream.

Y/n: you want to talk about it?

Chris looked away shyly and started to blush.

Chris: ….. it was about when I was a little child. I was bound in chains, while being roughly handled by human traffickers.

 I was bound in chains, while being roughly handled by human traffickers

Y/n: you really had a tough childhood didn't you. But you don't have to worry about that anymore, you are save now.

Chris: I'm fine now, you can leave.

Y/n: really? You don't want me to sing a lullaby for you?

Chris: *laughs* you, singing?!

Y/n: what? I may not win a contest, but I find myself to be a reasonable singer.