True objective

(Lydian academy)

Noise were attacking the school grounds as the JSDF were shooting futile at the noise while trying to defend and help students evacuate the premises.

(Inside)

Miku was helping to evacuate all the students.

Miku: everyone, please remain calm and evacuate to the shelter! Please remain calm!

Kuriyo: hina…

Miku looked to see who was calling her and saw that it were kuriyo, shiori and yumi.

Miku: everyone.

Yumi: what's going on? How could the school be under attack?! It's not like this is an anime, or anything!

Miku: you three should evacuate as well.

Shiori: come with us!

Miku: you go on ahead, I need to make sure nobody's been left behind. 

Kuriyo: hina!

Miku then ran away, looking for other people. As miku ran away, a soldier came from the other side.

Soldier: girls! Hurry to the shelter! It's not safe here. Noise–

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a noise struck the soldier. The girls witnessed how the soldier turned into carbon. 

Yumi: … AAAAHHH!!!

Yumi: … AAAAHHH!!!

(Miku)

Miku was still looking I the halls for people who were left behind. 

Miku: hello?! Is anyone still here?!

She then heard an explosion. When she looked she noticed the devastation the noise had created.

Miku: the school… hibiki's home…

While hibiki was spacing out over what happened, three noise came crashing in through the windows. They set their sights at miku and attack her. When they were about to hit her, ogawa dashed in and saved miku by grabbing her and rolling away.