A world without double.

three weeks have past. Three weeks since double went to the moon. Three weeks since Y/n and kanade sacrificed themselves to save the world.

Three weeks long they had search parties going by every meteor impact side, looking for a clue of them. If the site was reasonably close, hibiki, tsubasa and chris joined them to look for Y/n and kanade. in the Meanwhile prinz would handle the noise attacks, in the hope of that double would turn up. 

A few days ago the search was called off. Y/n and kanade their statuses were changed from M.I.A to K.I.A. when the girls learned the news, they were all heart broken. 

Now the girls were waiting at a bus stop on a rainy day. Hibiki, tsubasa and chris didn't had any sparkle of life in their eyes. They were drenched but didn't care. Miku and prinz had brought an umbrella, but could not blame them. Even they were down. Hibiki and tsubasa each had a bouquet of flowers in their hands.

Soon a bus stopped in front of them to pick them up. Hibiki, tsubasa and chris just walked inside the bus without a single word.  Prinz paid the bus driver and then they took off to the graveyard.

When they arrived at their destination, the girls got off the bus. There was a building standing there, but it was still damaged by the noise attack and they didn't had time to repair it.

They went to a small grave between hundreds of other graves, with just Y/n and kanade's name on it, and a picture of them together, smiling. There wasn't anything more, because if the secrets surrounding section two and kamen riders.

 There wasn't anything more, because if the secrets surrounding section two and kamen riders

Hibiki: why…  why did you… sacrificed your life for us…

They then bursted out in tears. Miku was trying to comfort hibiki and prinz did the same for tsubasa and chris. 

Chris: you told me… you would always… always be there for me...

Tsubasa: I miss you two... so much...

Hibiki: I didn't even… had the chance… to confess my feelings…

After a few more minutes of crying, they suddenly heard a car crash and then a woman screaming.

Woman: help me!!

When they looked they saw a woman by a crashed car and surrounded by noise.

Chris: damn noise! Why today

Tsubasa: let's save her!

They took out their pendants to transform, but their voices wouldn't come out.

Hibiki: my voice… why?

Because of all that crying they lost their voices.

Prinz: I forgot my driver, sorry…

Before they'd noticed, miku ran down to the woman and grabbed her hand.

Miku: this way! 

Miku and the woman ran back towards the others, and together they ran away. The noise chased them until they were cornered. The girls tried to sing again, but they still couldn't. And to top it of the woman then fainted from the stress.