Rematch

(Second division submarine)

The submarine had surfaced and fro. Within it, genjuro and the others were looking at the events happening, on the big screen. 

Aoi: so they didn't just take on finè's name because they use heretical technology. 

Sakuya: the reincarnated finè herself is leading the organization.

Genjuro: so that the ghost from ancient civilization once again stands in our way of we who live in the present. Must we fight again, ryoko?!

Serena: Nee-San… 

(Shore)

Hibiki: that can't be… ryoko said… 

Hibiki then remembered ryoko's last words against her, before she disappeared. 

Ryoko: believe in the song of your heart.

Dr.ver: reincarnation. 

Chris: finè is able to awaken her consciousness within any who carry her genetic sequences, existing within a eternal moment while continually being reborn throughout history. 

Double(y): i don't believe it.

Hibiki: but then… what happened to the singer known as Maria?

Dr.ver: i guess that is something we'd all like to know. 

Double(k): y/n, I don't like where this is going.  We should change.

Double(y): to what? We are on the shore.

Double(k): you are on the shore, i'm not.

Double(y): i get it.

(Maria)

Maria was still standing on her spear, while everyone was watching her.

Inner maria: i managed to keep the nephilim safe. A good start. But what should be my next move?

Maria: hmm?

From her side, Tsubasa and accel come rushing towards her. Tsubasa stands on top of accel with her sword ready to strike. When they come close Tsubasa jumps up and slashes at Maria. Maria simply dodges the attack and Tsubasa flies up into the air. She then turns around and enlarge her sword.

Tsubasa: don't underestimate me!

《Blue flash》

Maria spins her cape around her, transforming it in a protective barrier and deflect the attack.

Maria: I would never underestimate you!

Tsubasa comes back down with her sword ready to strike, but Maria uses her cape and slams her away. She bounces into the submarine and on the second bounce, she manages to stick the Landing.