An arm's loss

(Kadinger ruins)

Double(y): AAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double(k): calm down!!

Everyone was watching in horror as the nephilim was chewing down on double's arm. Then dr.ver started to laugh maniacally.

Dr.ver: amazing! It can even eat a relic like this!

Accel: why you! What do you mean with relic, you ass hole!!

Dr.ver: didn't you know?

Accel: know what?!

Dr.ver: gaia memories are basically man made relics in their purest form. The ability to use the very memories of the earth herself, it can't get any purer than that.

(Helicopter)

Kirika: that sicko! How far of the deep end has he gone, deksu-ka?!

Inside the helicopter, the rest of dr.ver's group were watching the events on screen.

Shiro: nice!

Momo: dr.ver never stops to surprise me.

Shiro: so that's what he means with feeding us to that thing.

Shirabe: when he said to feed fragments of relic to the nephilim, he meant this?

Maria took a closer look at the screen, when she started remembering how dr.ver summoned some noise to kill a couple of children. She shook here head and started to run outside, but was stopped by nastassja.

Nastassja: where do you think you're going? My orders are for all of you to remain here on standby. 

Maria: he's just toying with the lives of others! Is this really what we should be doing?

Nastassja didn't say anything and looked away

Kirika: we're doing the right thing, aren't we, desu-yone?

Shirabe: if we are, then why do I feel so uneasy?

Nastassja: let today be the last day you spend shackled to your compassion. We have never need of smiles or laughter. 

Maria then walked out of the room

Maria then walked out of the room. She leans against a wall and slides to the ground. She then takes out a pendant and looks at it.

Maria: everything is falling apart… if I continue down this path, one day I, too, will break. 

She then encloses the pendant with her hands and puts them against her face.

Maria: serena… what should I do?

(Kadinger)

Double sat now kneeled down on the ground, holding what is left of his left arm.

Accel/Tsubasa: Y/n!

Double(k): keep it together!

Dr.ver: nep, in its complete form,is like a self-regulating breeder reactor! It voraciously devours other relics, absorbing them to further increase its own output! Let us begin!