Battleship

(Alley)

  A strange girl with riggins on her back, resembling cannons was standing in an alley within the city. She held her hands up and looked to the sky with a confused look on her face.

 She held her hands up and looked to the sky with a confused look on her face

???: wo bin ich?.... (where am I?...)

Then her riggins disappeared into light particles and then vanished. She then fainted and dropped to the ground.

(Miku)

It was early in the morning when miku woke up. She heard the rain pouring outside of the building. She felt really guilty at what she said against hibiki.

She got out of her bed, changed her clothes and grabbed an umbrella. The she quietly left the dorm, so hibiki wouldn't notice. But hibiki also was awake and was worried.

When miku was outside she opened the umbrella and started walking to school. After a while she was walking in the city, when she not someone laying in an alley.

 After a while she was walking in the city, when she not someone laying in an alley

(Time skip)

Miku was now in a backroom of flower with the strange girl laying on a futon. When she was about to change the wet towel on her head, the girl woke up and sprung in an upright position and looked around her.

???: admiral!!..... wo bin ich?

Miku: finally you woke up. Your clothes were dirty so I gave you some of mine.

The girl stood up and looked at herself. She was wearing a t-shirt with Miku's name on it. Miku then started blushing and looked away.

Miku: could you please sit down. I thought giving you my underwear might be going a bit to far.

The girl then pulled up the shirt and looked down.

???: ah! You're right.

She then sat down and covered herself with the futon. Then the owner of flower came with a laundry basket.

Owner: miku, how is your friend?

Miku: she just came to. Thanks for the blankets and everything.