The new spear of odin

(Previous day)

Teacher: TACHIBANA! your late on the first day of school!

There in class hibiki was standing with a cat in her arms and being scolded by the teacher.

Hibiki: but this cutie was stuck in a tree and couldn't get down.

Teacher: so?

Hibiki: isn't she cute?

Teacher: TACHIBANA!!

(time skip)
(Dormitory)

Hibiki let her fell down on the floor.

Hibiki: aah, I'm so tired. The first day in school felt like a hundred climaxes in a row, I think I'm cursed.

Miku: just be glad that Y/n was there when you rescued that cat, otherwise you would be much more later at school.

Hibiki: yeah, I need to repay him for that.

Miku: you can try, but he just would say: *mimic Y/n* I don't need anything, ofcourse I would help a friend in need.

Hibiki: haha, you sound just like him.

Miku: I try my best.

Hibiki then holded up a magazine, on it was a picture of tsubasa.

Hibiki: I can't wait until tomorrow when tsubasa's new album comes out. She is so cool

Miku: you enrolled in lydian academy to follow in her footsteps, right? She must be very important to you.

Hibiki: yes, but I never heard from her again. She is very famous so I don't expect her to meet me,but.

Hibiki lost herself in her thoughts for a moment before looking down at her chest, pulling on her uniform revealing a scar shaped like a forte symbol that she sustained when she was at the zwei wing concert. 

*inner hibiki*

Hibiki: I'm pretty sure I would have died if it wasn't for zwei wing. They said on the news that due to injury kanade lost the ability to sing and that many people died thanks to the noise.  Was the zwei wing fight just a part of my imagination? I feel like if I meet tsubasa she could tell me what happened. And that black guy with the red eyes. He called me by my name just who is he and will I ever meet him again.

(Later that evening)

In a forest nearby the city there was a large scale noise attack lead by a really big one.

Soldier1: there coming closer.

Soldier2: fire everything we have on those monsters.

Soldier3: it doesn't faze them, the missiles are passing straight through them.

Soldier4: if it goes on like this we'll lose the battle.

When everything looked like a lost cause they heard a helicopter. The soldiers saw up and saw a figure falling down.

?????: Imyuteus Ame no Habakiri tron

(Insert song: Zettō Ame no Habakiri)

Genjuurou(coms): tsubasa, check their strength and back up the army.

Tsubasa: no I can handle them alone.