Wavering thoughts

(Chris)

Chris was hanging in some sort of torture device in a big room and in a chair was a woman sitting down making a phone call.

She is called finé. She has very long hair and was wearing almost nothing.

Phone: the staff of Solomon, how did the activation of go?

Finé: as expected of a complete relic, to activate it it needs a considerable amount of fonic gane. It won't be easy.

As finé says that. She uses the staff to summon a few noise and let's them dissapear right after.

Finé: I appreciate you lending it to us.

Phone: we hope to see positive results in the near future from you.

With that she hangs up te phone and walks towards chris, who is still hanging.

Finé: oh dear chris, I am so disappointed at you. You had one job. Bring the girl to me and you failed. But not only did you come back empty handed, you also lost one of the two gaia memory's I gave you. You failed miserably.

Chris:...lute.... Told you that?... where.... is he?...

Finé: he did. And he had an idea that saved him from a similar punishment. He is away now.

Chris: that.... Basterd....

Finé: now it's time for your punishment.

Finé pulls over a handle and an electrical current electrocutes chris.

Chris: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Finé: poor chris. That's what happens if you disappoint me.

(Time skip)

After chris was punished she went to her room were she was crying softly. Then someone knocked on the door and opened it.

Lute: hé chris. How is it?

When chris heard lute's voice she looks up and gets furious.

Chris: YOU BASTERD!! TRAITOR!!! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE HERE!!!

lute: calm down. I only wanted to see how you were doing after that punishment.

Chris: calm down you say?..... HOW CAN I CALM DOWN AFTER YOU BETRAYED ME. AND TO RUB SOME SALT IN THE WOUNDS, YOU EVEN DARE TO COME HERE. GET LOST!!!

lute: fine whatever. Do whatever you want.

Chris: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! NOW!!!!

lute: alright I'm going already.

With that lute left and closed the door behind him.

Chris: that basterd, how dare he..... just shows that no one can be trusted.

Chris lays down on her bed.

Chris: is there nobody that I can trust in this world.

Then a image of double pops in her mind.

Chris: double I wonder.

After a bit more pondering chris falls asleep.

(Nighttime)

Y/n was driving in the middle of the night to the park. Once there he got of his bike and walked towards an open area.

Y/n: this should do it. Now let's hope kanade doesn't find out.

Y/n takes out the double driver in one hand and takes out a memory in his other hand.

Y/n: if I first insert the memory's and then put it on my waist. I think kanade then won't get a driver.

Nehushtan memory: nehushtan!

Y/n puts the memory in the driver and them takes out the joker memory.

Joker memory: joker!!

He then puts that memory in the driver.

Y/n: here goes nothing.

Y/n puts the driver on his waist and pulls the slots outwards.

Y/n: henshin.

Y/n changes into double.

Double(c): where am I? A park? How did I get here?

Double(y): that would be my doing.

Double(c): double? Where are you? Did you kidnap me? How did you know where I was?

Double(y): I don't know where you are. I used the memory you dropped to change into double, so technically I did kidnap you but! Only your mind. Your body is where you left it.

Double(c): release me! NOW!!

double(y): I just want to talk that's all.

Double(c): I have nothing to talk about with you.

Double(y): fine. At least listen to what I have to say. We don't have to fight. We're both humans.

Double(c): what does that have to do with it?

Double(y): I don't know if you remember, but we met outside a grocery store a few days ago. That is where you dropped the gaia memory when you bumped into me.

Double(c): I don't..... remember?..... aah! You're that guy!

Double(y): I noticed when we fought that there was something strange of you, like you did it a little against your will.

Double(c): how would you know?

Double(y): now I know for sure. Because kamen rider double is know for two souls or minds in one body. But I already told you that right, chris?

Double(c): how do you know my name?

Double(y): try to guess mine then. You get one chance.

Double(c): eeh.... Y/n? Wait.. how did I know that?

Double(y): because you read my mind. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this conversation. You can trust me.

Double(c): I don't trust anyone, I will just be betrayed again.

Double(y): you don't mean that.

Double(c): let me go!

Double(y): okay just know that if something is bothering you, you can talk to me.

With that double undid his henshin and changed back to Y/n.

Y/n: chris yukine.... Looks like you have a hard live. I hope I can gain your trust.

(Chris's bedroom)

Chris: Y/n L/n just who are you?