A place to stay

Y/n was walking through the city looking for something to eat, when he saw a small okonomiyaki restaurant with a help wanted sign.

Y/n: this is a good opportunity for me to get a job at least and maybe something to eat.

Y/n walked in the restaurant.

Owner: welcome to flower how can I help you, your new here I guess 

Y/n: Is that so obvious? I am new in town and I need a job,  then I saw your help wanted sign and i thought to myself maybe i could apply for a job here.

Suddenly Y/n stomach started to rumble.

Y/n: and I want something to eat I guess ( he said with a red face)

The owner of flower started laughing.

Owner: how about this.
To apply for the job you come here and make two plates of okonomiyaki one for me and one for you.
If I like your dish you can have the job.

Y/n went to the kitchen put on a apron, washed his hands and started cooking.

After ten minutes he came back from the kitchen with two dishes of okonomiyaki.
He put them on the table where the owner was sitting.

Y/n: Sā dōzo meshiagare (bon appetit)

Owner: itadakimasu

The owner of flower took a bite and made a hmm sound.
Just when the owner was about to say something two girls came walking in.

The girl on the left was hibiki tachibana and the girl on the right was miku kohinata

Hibiki: konichiwa!! Obaa-San!

Miku: konichiwa.

Hibiki: do you have a new customer?

Owner: just in time, this is Y/n, Y/n these girls are hibiki and miku they are regulars here.

Y/n:hello my name is Y/n l/n nice to meet you two

Hibiki/miku; nice to meet you to

Owner: y/n on more test.
Make two more okonomiyaki, a normal size for miku and a triple size for hibiki.