Little sister

(Next morning)

Y/n was busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen, when he heard a voice behind him. 

Serena: *yawn* good morning nii-San. 

Y/n: good morning serena

Y/n: good morning serena. I'm still busy with breakfast, so in the meantime you can watch some tv or something like that.

Serena: *yawn* I will, thanks nii-San. 

Serena sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. On it was a news bulletin.

News anchor: we now go to our reporter liven site.

Reporter: good morning everyone. I'm here at the queens of music hall, where yesterday a tragic series of events happened. A terrorist group calling themselves finé demanding for world domination.

Then some footage of what happened was seen on the tv.

Serena: I can't believe that that's nee-San. 

Y/n walked into the living room and saw serena reacting to the footage. 

Y/n: she probably has a good reason for it.

Serena: nephilim… 

Y/n: nephi, what?

Serena: nephilim. I have some explaining to do.

Y/n: first things first, and that is breakfast. You can explain when we are back at the base.

Serena: no, I'll explain it now. Because I don't know for sure, I don't want to tell it to everyone yet.

Y/n: I get it, but first, eat your breakfast  then you can explain what you think is happening, okay?

Serena: okay, nii-San!

After they ate breakfast serena started with a question. 

Serena: nii-San, have you ever heard of the nephilim?

Y/n: if memory serves me right. Nephilim are the offspring of the "sons of god" and the "daughters of men".

Serena: that is right, it also is a complete autonomous relic. 

Y/n: meaning?

Serena: it is alive. I would like to say that I activated it for the first time six years ago, but I don't know how many years decade has moved me exactly. 

Y/n: how about you just tell it from your standpoint, we can sort things out later.

Serena: I will, nii-San. Six years ago it was me who woke up the nephilim, in a chance so that people could harness its power.

 Six years ago it was me who woke up the nephilim, in a chance so that people could harness its power