XIII. MOOD KILLER

Sleeping with an elephant on top of you was a very hard task. Somehow, I managed to do it.

I gave up trying to push him off me shortly after he rolled on to me, but I couldn't find sleep. Not for awhile, anyways.

By the time I woke up, it was already 11. Thankfully, it was a Sunday and I didn't have anywhere to be. My mother would have a conniption if she found out that wasn't attending mass today though, and that's why I'm somewhat glad that we live in different countries, and entirely different continents.

I managed to maneuver my way out of Alec's arms without waking him up to look for a bathroom. Finally, I found the master bath and wow, this man has the nicest bathroom I've seen. I wanted to use his shower so bad, he had one of those rain showers and it was huge.

I peed (his toilet had a built in bidet, heated seats, everything) and navigated my way to where I left my bag last night.

You see, I'm a firmly against looking terrible when you walk the walk of shame (no that I ever participate in one night stands, I'm way too intimidating for that) so whenever I go to a club, I pack what basically is an overnight bag. A toothbrush, makeup, and a hair brush.

For once, it actually came in handy. I stole an outfit of his and returned to his bathroom and locked the door behind me and performed my daily routine.

His shower was everything I dreamt of and more. Perfect water pressure, temperature, everything. I think I'm in love.

By the time I got out, Alec was just waking up. Fúck, I was hoping to sneak out before he woke up.

"Good morning!" I greeted walking over to him.

He looked surprised to see me, my guess is that he doesn't remember a thing for last night. "I thought you'd be gone already. I'm glad you stayed." He said, rubbing his eyes, then stretching.

I realized he probably had a terrible hangover.

"You probably have a killer headache, where do you keep your pills?"

"I'm not hungover." He told me getting up, "I have a special concoction that prevents them."

"What is it?"

"Secrets babe."

"Ok well can you go brush your teeth? I can smell your breath from here."

He rolled his eyes and walked past me into his bathroom.

I was hungry and I decided to find his kitchen and eat his food without permission because I knew he wouldn't mind. I did take care of him all night.

Somehow, I located the place in which his food was stored and ate up basically all his coco puffs. Chocolate flavored cereal is the best. Just about chocolate flavored anything is good. Not chocolate coated cherries though, those are nasty, the bright red cherries are nasty. They're too unnatural for me.

Now I wasn't going to be a complete pig so I decided that I would wash the bowl I used.

"I thought you'd make me breakfast." I heard Alec say as I dried the bowl.

"Do I look like a housewife to you?" I asked him turning around to see he was shirtless.

Hot damn, he was about as sexy as one can get.

"I don't know, but I do know I like seeing you in my clothes."

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I omitted what he just said completely, I have to go get Miguel. I have to go get Miguel, I chanted in my head to keep me from following my desires.